Choppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choppers

Ok, I know most of you guys out there have noticed that bikes are more popular then ever, thanks to all the TV shows like OCC, American Chopper and others. Well I got my bike out last night to ride out to Bike Night at Joe's Crab Shack, there is a big party in the parking lot there, live band, beer and about 2000 bikes. It's alot of fun just walking around looking at the different bikes and talking to all the people. There are alot of custom choppers there, most of them Harleys. When you go there ,it's like steppin back in time. Some of the choppers are from the 70's very cool. But the one thing I noticed, there were no choppers with inline 4's. I remember back in the 70's all the different bikes that were made into choppers, the Honda 750 was one of them. What a cool looking chopper they made, with that wide engine and four pipes coming out of the front, it just looked mean. As I walked around looking at all the different bikes, I started thinking, boy it sure would be cool to ride up in the middle of this place with a tricked out XS11 chopper, now that would get people talking. I mean, there are so many Harley choppers out there, after a while you want to see something different , you no what I mean? So I have decided to build an XS11 chopper. Not a rat bike but a true custom chopper. Now here's where you guys come in . I need some help finding info and pictures of inline 4 chopper. This is going to be fun. Who no's it might just start another fad.
    Chris 79 XS11F With mods....!!!!!! 2005 FXST Harley Softail

Hey Bikeboy,
    Head over to Chopper Underground , its a whole magazine and forum dedicated to japanese choppers of all brands. LOTS of info there.
    Kevin
    '79 XS1100 w/ Sidecar "SOLD"
    [URL=http://webpages.charter.net/kbhahn/sidecar1.html]My Webpage[/URL]

Comment

Hey there BikeBoy,

Have fun, here's a few of the threads with shots of some XS Choppers! The first one has photo links to photos that are very large, a few MB's, so will take some time to D/L when 1st viewing, especially if you've cleared you Offline Browsing Cache!!

Springer's Chopper
      New Paint thread
      Another Thread
      CaKustom's Short Chop
      T.C.
      T. C. Gresham
      81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
      79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
      History shows again and again,
      How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

Working...