trying to post a pic ,of my wreck!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying to post a pic ,of my wreck!!!

trying to put a pic on here ,did one but it dissappered for some reason so ill try again
    Last edited by gaffer77; 08-10-2004, 05:11 AM.
    Don't put all yer eggs into one basket ,,,case

Hey Gaffer,
    You got it! Maybe we can start a show with this thread? This is my rig....she took a while,

[IMG][/IMG]

but she's coming along nicely. She can still put a lot of the new stuff to shame.
    Tracker

80 XS1100LG "Black Widow"

Comment

nnnnniiiccceee

I like that bike you got there tracker.
      1982 XJ 1100
      going strong after 60,000 miles

The new and not yet improved TRIXY
      now in the stable. 1982 xj11, 18,000miles

Comment

Thanks Chevy,
        She's still a work in progress (as they all are at this point). I spent the last winter with her spread all over the garage. It was worth it though! She runs like a scalded dog, and gets a lot of looks. What more can a guy want?
        Tracker

Comment

Tracker that bike looks awesome, I especially like what you did to the seat! Tell us what you did in detail, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
          Adrian

Comment

yep i like your bike tracker thats great ,still bit messed up on size of my pics but im gettin there (have look at photo dump now)

Comment

Sure! The seat/tail piece comes from Hotwing Glass in Florida. He makes retro replacement fiberglass seats and number plates. This particular seat is the "darkwing". I found an old seat pan in an auto wrecking yard near me and was able to get it for a couple of dollars. It was pretty rough but didn't need to be very nice since I was going to cut it down to fit inside the new fiberglass seat. After I cut the pan down, I cleaned it up and painted it and bolted it to the "glass" seat. It now mounts with all the original hardware. I also removed the original fender and cut back the plastic sub fender about 2 inches, giving it a nice curve and dressing all the edges with a dremel tool. The tail light/license plate assembly is fabricated from aluminum and steel bar stock and bolted to the steel seat pan sub assembly. It's all very solid. The tail light itself is an aftermarket cats eye style that I'm going to be changing out for an L.E.D. type in the near future.
              Tracker

Comment

right now im getting there just got to do better photos and mess a little more

have got sissy bar ,crash bars ,highway pegs to go on,got some oil coole pieces just want braided hoses and seat cover to make a start ,then may strip and repaint engine and frame and get some chroming done!!!!!

Comment

pics wow

hey guys try photobucket.com pics can be directly put on our site and they have an easy to use resize on there site.Also free of charge.just register and such and your in.I recemend 50 per cent of original for posting porpes as 75 percent looks like an avitar size.
                  1982 XJ 1100
                  going strong after 60,000 miles

The new and not yet improved TRIXY
                  now in the stable. 1982 xj11, 18,000miles

Comment

Working...
                  X