79 xs eleven engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 79 xs eleven engine

I just lost a bid on a engine, on ebay, It had only 15,000 miles, had 175 lbs of compression, on each cylinder, I bid $300 including shipping, I was beat out in the last 30 mins. by 11 cents, I hope one of you guys got the engine. LOL. Later 'Dog

Re: 79 xs eleven engine

Originally posted by scalded dog
    I just lost a bid on a engine, on ebay, It had only 15,000 miles, had 175 lbs of compression, on each cylinder, I bid $300 including shipping, I was beat out in the last 30 mins. by 11 cents, I hope one of you guys got the engine. LOL. Later 'Dog
    Let me know the seller ID. I just bought one and was curious.
    Midnight Rider

1980 XS1100LG

Intruder Alert!!!

2002 Suzuki Intruder VS800GL

XSive rules. Ride it like you stole it, unless it's mine. Then just PUTT, PUTT, PUTT!!!

Happy XSing

Comment

just lost exhaust system same way

in the closing seconds actualy,oh well ,theres always another day
      1982 XJ 1100
      going strong after 60,000 miles

The new and not yet improved TRIXY
      now in the stable. 1982 xj11, 18,000miles

Comment

Someone just listed this engine on EBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=35595
        Owned by a pair of XS11's. An 80 Standard and a 79 Special.

Comment

thats the same engine, I won't miss it this time, the winning bidder must not have followed thru on the buy. Later 'Dog

Comment

Hey Dog,

Surprised he did not offer it to you. Maybe if you e-mail him that you bid on it before and offer him the same thing, maybe he will remove it from auction and sell it to you. Ha did have the option from the last auction to do that. Unless this is a different engine.

Than again if you wait, you might be able to get it cheaper, or more.

Good Luck.
            Owned by a pair of XS11's. An 80 Standard and a 79 Special.

Comment

The wording is the same as before, so I think it's the same engine. I guess he lost the info, on other bidders from last time, I will e-mail him and see what he's willing to do. Later 'Dog

Comment

Working...
              X