XS11 hats on eBay... but $36!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"T" Shirts

UncleSpot, I'm good for 3 large "T"'s. The orders are starting to roll in. 9 in, only 137 to go!
    Ken/Sooke

Comment

UncleSpot,
      Looks like I've opened a can of worms for you. I'll be glad to help out or take on the project if you have your hands full. I would buy a couple of T-s and polos. XL's would be a good buy since they shrink. I have a brother that uses some shirt company in Florida that has very high quality shirts. He buys in bulk to so I can call him. Provided it's still standing after the hurricane I'll be glad to call them and help out where a can...Hey wait a minute..I came up with the idea and you make all the $$$$. What a guy. LOL
      "There are old bikers, and there are bold bikers, but there are no old bold bikers."

Comment

Paypal sent for a hat, Uncle!
        '79 XS11F Standard

Comment

XJ stuff?

I keep hoping for stuff for us XJ folks, but I figure that's likely wishful thinking! Sometimes it sucks having a bike that was only made for one year...
          John
          82 XJ1100J
          "eXJunk"

Comment

finally got around to taking some digitals of the XS11 hats...

click here: http://www.unclespot.com/XS-hats/
            and click on individual photos:
            * A 009.jpg
            * A 010.jpg
            * A 012.jpg
            * A 013.jpg
            * A 014.jpg
            * A 015.jpg
            * USXS11.jpg
            * XSnHat.jpg

the 'Logo' was done off a side panel design, the 'air holes' and 'top button' are white, and the bill is a 'sandwich black/white/black'. The adjustable strap in the back is a cloth/velcro.

...now I'm just waiting on the maroon Polo shirt (prototype) with the XS Eleven embroidered on the left breast area to see if it's "fiscally feasable" so it can be offered at a decent price - most motorcycle shops charge $45 and up... I'd like to get these shirts for <$25.

I have T-shrits made for my business, but that company wants orders of a gross (144) minimum... I'm going to try and get those done for under $15.

I'll keep the board 'posted'...

XSive regards, Ron (UncleSpot)

1980 XS1100SG

Comment

The hat looks great! Can't wait to see the shirts. Thanks for the work and not ripping us off on the price....
              "There are old bikers, and there are bold bikers, but there are no old bold bikers."

Comment

dbyers wrote, "Thanks for the work and not ripping us off on the price...."

Hey Man, this is NOT my 'business', it's my 'passion' - I *LOVE* my XS SG and it all started because I wanted to wear an XS hat myself - but felt like people were getting 'fleeced' over on eBay... I ride my bike 7 days a week and will do just about ANYthing to keep it on the road - I've had 7 Harleys, 4 BMWs, 1 Moto Guzzi, and a Honda and I've *never* had a bike I LOVE more than my XS11.
                ...so, with that said (sorry for the rant) I just wanted to share some of the joy I experience *every* day.

XSive regards, Ron (UncleSpot)

1980 XS1100SG

Comment

Just sent you a PayPal Payment for a hat UncleSpot. Thanks for going ahead and having them made up.
                  Bubba1954
                  (aka) Shannon Koehn
                  Hutchinson, KS
                  http://www.fototime.com/inv/0EE87CEC5C8C774

Comment

Working...
                  X