5 Weeks Old Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Weeks Old Now

"We are often so caught up in our destination that we forget to appreciate the journey." "

hardcore beautiful

that's so pretty i might vomit on myself out of pure jealousy.

Congrats.

My lifes dream originally was to own a motorcycle. Now I've got an XJ650.

So I need a new life's dream, and it's to own a bike with a squarish fairing.

You beat me on this one, but some day...

Seriously, that's a clean and fun-as-hell looking ride.

DV
    - It's not stream of consciousness if you think about it. -

Comment

Bought it on E-bay 5 weeks ago for $560.00. They sold it as a parts bike as it was a junker they thought . We drove 24hrs away to pick it up. I must be crazy and obsessed. Why I didn't buy one in 1978 I'll never know. Own a XJ650 Seca Turbo for 20 years now. XS1100E for 5 weeks now.
      Last edited by Winterhawk; 07-19-2004, 10:17 AM.
      "We are often so caught up in our destination that we forget to appreciate the journey." "

Comment

Originally posted by Winterhawk
        Bought it on E-bay 5 weeks ago for $560.00. They sold it as a parts bike as it was a junker they thought . We drove 24hrs away to pick it up. I must be crazy and obsessed. Why I didn't buy one in 1978 I'll never know. Own a XJ650 Seca Turbo for 20 years now. XS1100E for 5 weeks now.
        I saw it on eBay too but it was awy to far away for me. I like the way the Kawasaki GPz fairing looks on it.

Geezer
        Hi my name is Tony and I'm a bikeoholic.

The old gray biker ain't what he used to be.

Comment

Doesn't do much for bugs though. Needs to be a bit taller I think. Not sure if Maeir or however you spell it makes one for the universal ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Winterhawk
            Doesn't do much for bugs though. Needs to be a bit taller I think. Not sure if Maeir or however you spell it makes one for the universal ones.
            You could buy a sheet of plastic and make your own replacement windscreen but too much taller would look strange.

I've found that the wind pushing on my helmemt from riding 60+ mph makes my nech hurt and results in headaches.

I've been riging behind a windjammer for the past few weeks. I'd sure like something a little smaller but bullet fairing won't even come close for me.

Geezer
            Hi my name is Tony and I'm a bikeoholic.

The old gray biker ain't what he used to be.

Comment

Working...
            X