Don't Buy These Brake Pads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our dialog thus far has been this:

buick: Dear Sir, I regret to inform you that I will not be purchasing the pads that I had won in your auction. I haven't heard anything back from you regarding my last question right after I won the auction. Also, I have heard complaints regarding the quality of these products you are selling from trusted colleagues and as per their suggestion I am declining from sale. I trust you understand my reasoning and I wish you the best in your auctions.

brakepadman: no problem send 4.00 for auction fees and we'll settle there

buick: Dear Sir, With all due respect, I will not be sending you anything. Apologies.

brakepadman: please rethink this it will cause problems for you down the road, go to ebay non paying bidder thanks

buick: Sir, please recognize your own responsibility and go to ebay sellers of shoddy items.
    I was warned that you were of the vindictive sort in this respect.
    I am a rhinoceros and my skin is three feet thick.
    //////////////WARSENAULT/////////////

Comment

Originally posted by Snow

But you don't really want brake pads to break do you? :P
      I never said I could spell. I'm more than a little dizlexic and I'm lucky to do as well as I do. ;o)

Geezer
      Hi my name is Tony and I'm a bikeoholic.

The old gray biker ain't what he used to be.

Comment

I bought stock Yamaha pads and they squeel as well....so whats the point?
        Gary Granger
        Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
        2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Comment

Originally posted by buickyouth
          Our dialog thus far has been this:

buick: Dear Sir, I regret to inform you that I will not be purchasing the pads that I had won in your auction. I haven't heard anything back from you regarding my last question right after I won the auction. Also, I have heard complaints regarding the quality of these products you are selling from trusted colleagues and as per their suggestion I am declining from sale. I trust you understand my reasoning and I wish you the best in your auctions.

brakepadman: no problem send 4.00 for auction fees and we'll settle there

buick: Dear Sir, With all due respect, I will not be sending you anything. Apologies.

brakepadman: please rethink this it will cause problems for you down the road, go to ebay non paying bidder thanks

buick: Sir, please recognize your own responsibility and go to ebay sellers of shoddy items.
          I was warned that you were of the vindictive sort in this respect.
          You need to reread the eBay rules. He is not being vindictive. You cost him money by pulling out of the deal and he has to go through the NPB process to get his money back. He has every right to leave you bad feedback. I would in his place.

Geezer
          Hi my name is Tony and I'm a bikeoholic.

The old gray biker ain't what he used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezer

You need to reread the eBay rules. He is not being vindictive. You cost him money by pulling out of the deal and he has to go through the NPB process to get his money back. He has every right to leave you bad feedback. I would in his place.

Geezer
            So would I, at this point I would pay the $$ just to protect my eBay name. He is being more than fair. $45 bucks for this set is cheap, I would try them at that price. Even after reading that there was a fitment issue. Only a couple of negative feedbacks in 8000 purchases, I would say this guy is a pretty straight shooter.
            Gary Granger
            Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
            2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

Comment

I've purchased several brands of brake pads. None of them have squeaked.

Ben
              1985 Yamaha VMX12n "Max X" - Stock
              1982 Honda XL500r "Big Red" - Stump Puller. Unknown mileage.
              1974-78 Honda XL350 hybrid - The thumper that revs. Unknown miles.
              1974 Suzuki TC/TS125 hybrid. Trials with trail gear. Invaluable. Unknown miles.
              1971 Honda CL350. For Dad. Newtronic Electronic Ign. Reliable. Unknown miles.

Formerly:
              1982 XS650
              1980 XS1100g
              1979 XS1100sf
              1978 XS1100e donor

Comment

Working...
              X