XJ4Ever.com Coil Kit for XS1100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XJ4Ever.com Coil Kit for XS1100

This week, I purchased a coil kit from them. The kit comes with complete instructions, leaving nothing to chance. Coils come prewired, and everything is labeled. No trips to the hardware store. They thought of everything. Doing this in the driveway, outside a messy garage, took me 55 minutes. It was well worth the price of admission.

This poorly running XS1100 has little time left before the long trip to VYR.

The kit just as it comes. Nothing to wire up. No trip to the hardware store.

New coils in their new home. The bike runs like new!
    Marty (in Mississippi)
    XS1100SG
    XS650SK
    XS650SH
    XS650G
    XS6502F
    XS650E

Sounds like a great upgrade

HOwdy, sounds like it was well worth it,,,just wondering what the complete kit costs? As, my xs,xj is getting long in the tooth, probably needs the new sparkies to run better......let us know, Mike in Sun DIego
    mike
    1982 xj1100 maxim
    1981 venture bagger
    1999 Kawi Nomad 1500 greenie
    1959 wife

Comment

It was under $300 to the door. I found the same coils elsewhere for about $150. Then add wire set. Then add resistor caps. Then add wiring. And if I wanted the installation kit to make the coils fit, I still go to XJ4Ever for the kit at about $39. Then add shipping. XJ4Ever did not charge me for shipping.
      Marty (in Mississippi)
      XS1100SG
      XS650SK
      XS650SH
      XS650G
      XS6502F
      XS650E

Comment

nice marty I did new coils about 10 years ago, kit did not come like that, had to put it all together. a little help from a granger post when he up graded,.

that is the way to get a kit
        I want that wire set

earl g
        80 xs1100G

Comment

I got my set from ebay and they included wires and plug caps. They were a lot less $US but were a pain to install them.
          Skids (Sid Hansen)

Down to one 1978 E. Stock air box with K&N filter, 81H pipes and carbs, 8500 feet elevation.
          03 Honda ST1300 ABS

Comment

Coils

Originally posted by jetmechmarty View Post
            This week, I purchased a coil kit from them. The kit comes with complete instructions, leaving nothing to chance. Coils come prewired, and everything is labeled. No trips to the hardware store. They thought of everything. Doing this in the driveway, outside a messy garage, took me 55 minutes. It was well worth the price of admission.

This poorly running XS1100 has little time left before the long trip to VYR.

The kit just as it comes. Nothing to wire up. No trip to the hardware store.

New coils in their new home. The bike runs like new!
            Looks to be a proper kit. Good work by them.

Mike
            1981 XS1100H Venturer
            K&N Air Filter
            ACCT
            Custom Paint by Deitz
            Geezer Rectifier/Regulator
            Chacal Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
            Chrome Front Rotor & Caliper Covers
            Stebel Nautilus Horn
            EBC Front Rotors
            Limie Accent Moves On In 2015

Mike