Wind Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wind Screen

Anybody within 100miles of W. Palm Beach FL have a windshield they want to sell? I'm taking a little trip in a few days and want to add some wind protection. I don't need a fairing, just a windscreen I can put on without messing with the lights,etc. Taking a chance putting this here because the parts wanted forum looked like it hadn't been visited in years!
    Thanks,
    Mike
    Fits a Special
    81 Special

Bro, maybe Cycle Gear over on Military Tr. has a universal type, the one for your Special is a fairly common bar mount type. I have a small Slpstreamer Spitfire shield on my Special you could borrow, come get it if you want.
    2H7 (79)
    3H3

"If it ain't broke, modify it"

Comment

I have a pretty good one out in the shop but I think the bottom is tinted blue....but you won’t get that in a few days either this time of year...
      79 XS11 Special (Lazarus)
      80 XS850 Special (Old Faithful)
      80 XS11 Standard sorta stock (Beatrice)
      79 DT 100

Comment

There it is.
        79 XS11 Special (Lazarus)
        80 XS850 Special (Old Faithful)
        80 XS11 Standard sorta stock (Beatrice)
        79 DT 100

Comment

Hey, thanks for the offer Phil , I ended up heading out with my van & kayak instead, it was coming down to it and no windshields to be found, everything was online, even Cycle Gear. Next time I'll plan ahead a little more! Garrett, appreciate the offer as well, i think I'll just get a new one now i have time
          81 Special

Comment

Working...
          X