Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 79 XS1100F Owners Manual

Hi everyone,
    I'm in the market for a manual for a 79 XS 1100 F.
    I was wondering what are the differences between the Haynes, Clymer, and Yamaha manuals and which one do you recomend.
    Also I was wondering about XSive's CD forgive my ignorance but what's 79 f model supplement? I want to be able to maintain and if necissary repair my bike. What do you guys recommend?
    Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I have a Haynes manual. So far It has served me well. (note: all measurements are in Imperial [metric] including oil amounts ect.) But no biggie. I do know that Haynes is very easy to accuire on the web.

I have a CD manual produced by someone on the old list but I cant remember who it was. (Forgive my bad memory) Im sure someone here will remember who it was.

Also check ebay, I bought a newer manual (supposedly based on the factory one) from there, but I havent even had time to look at it yet.
    [b][size=4][font=times][color=#BD0062]Wayne[/color][/font][/size][/b]
    [b][size=4][font=times][color=#095de5]TeXSive forever[/color][/font][/size][/b]
    The best alarm clock is sunshine on chrome.

Comment

Sounds to me like you're asking for a SERVICE manual rather than an OWNERS manual. Is that accurate?

Comment

all measurements are in Imperial [metric] including oil amounts ect.) But no biggie.
        Corretion: Imperial is the same as US. I meant the whole book uses the metric system for all measurements.
        (If memory serves the book is published in England)
        End Corretion
        [b][size=4][font=times][color=#BD0062]Wayne[/color][/font][/size][/b]
        [b][size=4][font=times][color=#095de5]TeXSive forever[/color][/font][/size][/b]
        The best alarm clock is sunshine on chrome.

Comment

Working...
        X