1980 head available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1980 head available

Several years ago, I bought an Ebay head from which to scavenge valves. It is fine as far as I know. If I ever get to the point of needing it, I would just ditch the bike. So, if anyone wants it, I will give it to you for the price of shipping. If you are a newbie, I will insist that you figure out how to be vouched for by a veteran. The last time I gave something away to a 3-post newbie, he was never heard from again.
    "Time is the greatest teacher; unfortunately, it kills all of its students."

Originally posted by LoHo View Post
    Several years ago, I bought an Ebay head from which to scavenge valves. It is fine as far as I know. If I ever get to the point of needing it, I would just ditch the bike. So, if anyone wants it, I will give it to you for the price of shipping. If you are a newbie, I will insist that you figure out how to be vouched for by a veteran. The last time I gave something away to a 3-post newbie, he was never heard from again.
    I recommend you box it, take it to the shipping office for $amount, receive the funds, then mail it. No harm-no foul.
    Skids (Sid Hansen)

Down to one 1978 E. Stock air box with K&N filter, 81H pipes and carbs, 8500 feet elevation.

Comment

Skids wrote: I recommend you box it, take it to the shipping office for $amount, receive the funds, then mail it. No harm-no foul.

Whoa whoa whoa...you mean, be proactive and solve my own problem without drama? Where's the sport in that?
      "Time is the greatest teacher; unfortunately, it kills all of its students."

Comment

I wouldn't mind having it but I know shipping to or from EITHER coast is stupid high.
        Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Working...
        X