Parting out a couple bikes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parting out a couple bikes

I'm cleaning out my storage unit and I'll be parting out a couple 1979 standard models. One bike is pretty bare but I was originally planning fix up the other.

The one has 34k miles on it and the one I wanted to fix up has 17k miles on it but it looks rough.

Let me know what you need and I'll see if I have it...

Tony
    Hi my name is Tony and I'm a bikeoholic.

The old gray biker ain't what he used to be.

Are you still riding Geezer?
    Skids (Sid Hansen)

Down to one 1978 E. Stock air box with K&N filter, 81H pipes and carbs, 8500 feet elevation.

Comment

I'm keeping the one whole 79 standard. Of the 2 that I'm parting out one was always a parts bike and the other is a project I lost interest in. I was planning to fix up the low mile bike but the high mileage one runs too good to bother with the effort and I doubt I could wear it out anyway.

I haven't been on a bike since my move a few years ago but I plan to have my 79 Standard back on the road by spring. I didn't prep it well for storage and I'm afraid of what the carbs look like.

I don't walk very well anymore but if I can still handle a big bike you can bet your life, I'll be back out riding. Otherwise, I'll keep either of my 2 smaller bikes to ride...

Tony
      Hi my name is Tony and I'm a bikeoholic.

The old gray biker ain't what he used to be.

Comment

Working...
      X