Bike Master fork seals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike Master fork seals?

Anyone have good luck with Bike Master fork seals?
    Skids (Sid Hansen)

Down to one 1978 E. Stock air box with K&N filter, 81H pipes and carbs, 8500 feet elevation.

they suck

I used them once. Maybe for other bikes, but factory seals only. Double lipped and thicker.
    79 1100 SF Carmine Red stock
    85 Honda v65 Magna
    70 Yamaha HS1 90cc twin Californian Orange
    02 Road King (retirement gift)
    First bike-s 2-1967 Yamaha YM2C Big Bear Scramblers

Comment

I put EMGO seals in this last time. They looked real good, double lipped and solid.

Put Bikemasters in on the rebuild I did about 5 years ago. They seemed to last pretty well until I went off roading in Utah a couple years ago fully loaded. Took out the fork seals and the seals in the XJ shocks I have on there.
      Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

The XS is the second best off-road bike. All others tied for first...
        "Time is the greatest teacher; unfortunately, it kills all of its students."

Comment

Originally posted by LoHo View Post
          The XS is the second best off-road bike. All others tied for first...
          Bahaha! Good one LOHO.
          Skids (Sid Hansen)

Down to one 1978 E. Stock air box with K&N filter, 81H pipes and carbs, 8500 feet elevation.

Comment

Working...
          X