Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ebc Brake Pads FA-61 for front? both left and right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebc Brake Pads FA-61 for front? both left and right?

Are their different Pads fir right and left caliper?

I ordered both sets FA61.
    79 SF

No...the same, and if for the Special front pad portion IS tapered.
    81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

My bike is a special. What do you mean by they are tapered?
      79 SF

Comment

This illustrates the taper, I believe. Page down a few posts for a picture.

Chime motoman if not correct.

http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9185
        Last edited by Bonz; 02-25-2017, 03:58 PM.
        Howard

ZRX1200

BTW, ZRX carbs have the same spacing as the XS11... http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35462

Comment

I found it. Left side is FA-61 and the left is FA-41.
          79 SF

Comment

For the Special there IS a difference between left and right side!! You should be ordering TWO DIFFERENT PART NUMBERS, on for LEFT, and a different one for the RIGHT side.
            Ray Matteis
            KE6NHG
            XS1100 E '78 (winter project)
            XS1100 SF Bob Jones worked on it!

Comment

Originally posted by DiverRay View Post
              For the Special there IS a difference between left and right side!! You should be ordering TWO DIFFERENT PART NUMBERS, on for LEFT, and a different one for the RIGHT side.
              Wow!.......good to know Ray. Guess that's what I get for never owning an XS1100 Special. Think I'd be better served just to responding to questions pertaining to the Standards and Venturers.
              81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

Working...
              X