NOS MNS left side muffler on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOS MNS left side muffler on ebay

On ebay right now there is a left side muffler for a midnight special. Best thing is that it is new old stock!!! Bidding starts out at $99.00 but that isnt too bad if you want your bike to look original and it has been laid down on the left side. MNS EXHAUST ON EBAY

That same guy had the L&R set listed a week ago. Suposedly they both sold. Right for 380 and left for 305. I was bidding on them till they got over 250 apiece. Question is, why does he still have the left one if it sold?? I don't trust some of this ebay stuff.

Mine are really good but do have some cosmetic defects. I'm still trying to reasearch someplace that can redo the black chrome, hopefully this winter. Has to be someone out there. I bought a NOS left heatshield from Speed&Sport. The coating is not chrome but appears to be some sort of ceramic that is very soft. It develops oxidation and really shines when polished with 3M finesse it (fine compound) The coating is very thin though and can be rubbed down to the base metal very easily. From looking at the backside of this new heatshield, it appears to have been a sprayed on application. I think the reason no one wants to do it is because of the durability factor. With todays consumerism, people in bussiness are reluctant to do anything that they aren't confident will hold up for fear of haveing to stand behind it forever.
    Underdog

1980 MNS "The Dark Side"
    2000 Heritage "Snow White"

Comment

Working...
    X