4RO-10 Ignition Unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4RO-10 Ignition Unit

I seem to remember someone asking about one of these. I will be putting this ignition unit on Craig's List if I don't hear anything from someone in the XS11 group. I paid 50.00 years ago for it as an extra for my 1981 H Venturer and would like to recoup the money. I know they are somewhat rare...

There seems to be so few people on this forum that I thought I would put it here and then copy it into the parts area.

PM me if you are interested.

Sid
    Skids (Sid Hansen)

Down to one 1978 E. Stock air box with K&N filter, 81H pipes and carbs, 8500 feet elevation.

Originally posted by skids View Post
    I seem to remember someone asking about one of these. I will be putting this ignition unit on Craig's List if I don't hear anything from someone in the XS11 group. I paid 50.00 years ago for it as an extra for my 1981 H Venturer and would like to recoup the money. I know they are somewhat rare...

There seems to be so few people on this forum that I thought I would put it here and then copy it into the parts area.

PM me if you are interested.

Sid
    Good to see you post that TCI!........getting rarer by the day.
    Myself....sorry but already have 3extra 4RO TCI's.
    81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

Yes they are getting rare, but I gave my Venturer to my brother and that ignition unit was for insurance. :-)
      Skids (Sid Hansen)

Down to one 1978 E. Stock air box with K&N filter, 81H pipes and carbs, 8500 feet elevation.

Comment

Working...
      X