free header and muffler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free header and muffler

I know this isn't the right forum for parts, but this is a give-away and not for sale. For anyone in the Denver area: I have a 4-1 header and muffler for a 78 standard that you can have if you pick it up. It may be an RC Engineering exhaust system (no markings). Here is the thing, the No. 4 head pipe was dented so I sawed it off about 8 inches down before the bottom curve. I also sawed off one from a stock system to splice into it, but I never needed it. They are the same outside diameters. I think a coupler would work. If anyone wants it, give me a PM. I don't want to ship it. It goes to the dump if I get no responses soon.
    Skids (Sid Hansen)

Down to one 1978 E. Stock air box with K&N filter, 81H pipes and carbs, 8500 feet elevation.

OK, it goes to the trash tomorrow. Too bad. I just don't need it as all of my exhaust systems/carburetors are tuned.
    Skids (Sid Hansen)

Down to one 1978 E. Stock air box with K&N filter, 81H pipes and carbs, 8500 feet elevation.

Comment

I'm in Houston but I will take it. I can modify it to fit my dwarf car.
      XS11 powered Dwarf Car

Comment

Originally posted by engine32ladder View Post
        I'm in Houston but I will take it. I can modify it to fit my dwarf car.
        Too late. It's gone.
        Skids (Sid Hansen)

Comment

Working...
        X