Air fuel mixture thumb screw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air fuel mixture thumb screw

Does anyone know if they make a thumb style screw to replace the air fuel mixture screw? If so, who's the source and is there a part number? I want to put them on my 1980 SG.
    80 SG

Originally posted by McClyde View Post
    Does anyone know if they make a thumb style screw to replace the air fuel mixture screw? If so, who's the source and is there a part number? I want to put them on my 1980 SG.
    Likely not.........80-81models had a recessed mixture screw, and by their configuration design, bout all you can use.
    81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

All carbs I have had have recessed screws... Bandit 1200S, XS1100, ZRX1200, etc. Plenty of carbs have extended reach fuel screws made by the aftermarket, do a little looking and cross-reference Mikuni carbs, that kind of thing. Factory Pro makes some for the Keihin CVK40's I put onto my ZRX 1200. Might have some for Minuni's too. Maybe look there, or Sudco, or Jets R Us.
      Howard

ZRX1200

BTW, ZRX carbs have the same spacing as the XS11... http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35462

Comment

Working...
      X