No announcement yet.

Billet Triple Tree Top Clamp For Sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billet Triple Tree Top Clamp For Sale!

Hi folks!

I'm excited to announce that I'll be selling / producing a custom top clamp, like the one I used on my XS11 cafe project. If there is interest, please check out the product on my store page: http://shop.neverstopbuilding.com/co...ant=1115689347

A reprint of the product description:

Clean up the look of your 'ol Yamaha with this custom CNC machined, billet aluminum triple tree top clamp. Machined out of a solid block of 6061 aluminum, this part is designed to replace the stock 37mm triple tree top clamp on 70s era XS1100 and Special models. It features a single M8 screw hole in the center to mount a clean single gauge or gauge cluster of your own design. The unit comes in raw aluminum finish, ready for anodizing, polish or powder coat, with all the fasteners you need to install in stainless steel.

I run this same clamp on my bike, so you know I built it to perform, and look great. Please note that these parts are currently built to order and have a few weeks of lead time, also if you want a different gauge mount hole configuration, or a similar product for a different bike, please let me know!

At the moment they are made to order, but depending on demand I can ramp up production a little bit. What do you think?

'79 XS1100 Special "2-Up Cafe"

Never Stop Building
    Custom fabrication. Bespoke furniture. Clean code. An obsession with the well-made.

neverstopbuilding.com - Facebook - YouTube - Instagram

Nice! I have the same Acewell speedo. About to put it on. Could use some advice...will PM you.
    Rob - 79 SF

Comment

That looks nice. Very neat looking
      XS1100F 1980 European model. Standard. Dyna coils. Iridium plugs. XS750 final drive (sometimes). Micron fork brace. Progressive front springs. Geezer regulator/rectifier. Stainless 4 into 2 exhaust. Auto CCT (Venturer 1300) SOLD. New project now on the go. 1980 European model.

Comment

Are you still selling these? Thinking about selling again? Do I have any hope for a clean top?
        80G

Comment

I stripped the paint from a stock 81H triple tree and it was really nice looking. Shined up great with Eagle One.
          Skids (Sid Hansen)

Down to one 1978 E. Stock air box with K&N filter, 81H pipes and carbs, 8500 feet elevation.

Comment

Yeah I'm about to do a run, please email jason@neverstopbuilding.com if you are interested!

Originally posted by AggiesaurusRex View Post
            Are you still selling these? Thinking about selling again? Do I have any hope for a clean top?

Never Stop Building
            Custom fabrication. Bespoke furniture. Clean code. An obsession with the well-made.

Comment

Finished a Run

I have several in stock and ready to go, slightly new design too!

Never Stop Building

Comment

Will these work with the Standard model forks also? Thanks

Comment

Standard and Special have a little different offset/rake built in. The leading axle on the Special had Yamaha change the rake at the triple tree between the two.
                  Ray Matteis
                  KE6NHG
                  XS1100 E '78 (winter project)
                  XS1100 SF Bob Jones worked on it!

Comment

How much are they?
                    80 XS1110 SG, RD400

Comment

$250

Anyone in the DC Baltimore Area have a standard that I could measure, I could explore making a version for standards if there is enough interest.

Never Stop Building

Comment

Cool! Do you have any photos of what they look like installed?
                        79 XS1100SF

Comment

Here is a pick of the first version on my own bike, the newer one is very similar:

Never Stop Building

Comment

Working...
                          X