Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My rusty XJ rack is alive and back from the dead

Its Not perfect but you would be the same after 32 years

they could have done a better job but not much choice in topeka and i needed a rack
    The old ones are the best 9000 miles from new and rising
    got a Honda VF1000f 1984 for the summer in the United Kingdom.Wow its Fast,Too fast for Me

1982 Xj1100J Maxim US Specfast keeps going
    1984 VF1000F Interceptor UK need repair sticking pro link joint, off the road currently but in a newly built 17ft wooden garage, just got to finish it

I have one exactly like it on my SG.
    Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

I'll need to keep my eye out for one. I would like to get a luggage rack and put a pet carrier that can hold both of my two small dogs.

When my wife and I used to ride 2-up on my 650 we only had 1 dog and have a pet carrier backpack. Every once in a while I take him around the block on the XJ11. When I get out the backpack, he runs up and can't wait to get in it. Hopefully the other dog will be as enthusiastic about going for rides.
      82J · 81SH · 79SF Fire Damage · 78E · 79F Parts Bike · 04 Buell Blast
      Website/Blog

Comment

Working...
      X