No announcement yet.

saturday carb cleaning discoveries - brass snorkels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a set of carbs off of a Suzuki GS 1100 and they are Mikuni BS34s just like ours with some linkage and mounting differences. The plugs are still in the mixture screw towers but they look exactly the same.

I'll have to drill out those plugs and take a look.
    Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

Originally posted by BA80 View Post
      I have a set of carbs off of a Suzuki GS 1100 and they are Mikuni BS34s just like ours with some linkage and mounting differences. The plugs are still in the mixture screw towers but they look exactly the same.

I'll have to drill out those plugs and take a look.
      Same-same Greg. Also, the teeny-tiny o-ring/washer under fuel-mix screw is NA from Yammy for our scoots, but both are still available from Suzuki under Suzuki part numbers, which I used a couple yrs. back.
      81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

was it a bitch to get the carbs off? Oh and if you feel like leaving me positive feedback on ebay feel free Good luck! Slimy crud run is next sunday as well!
        81 H Venturer

Comment

Working...
        X