Fuel Economy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gaffer77,

No offense at all, but could you turn off your CAPS LOCK key when you type? Doing so will make your posts much more readable.

Ben
    1985 Yamaha VMX12n "Max X" - Stock
    1982 Honda XL500r "Big Red" - Stump Puller. Unknown mileage.
    1974-78 Honda XL350 hybrid - The thumper that revs. Unknown miles.
    1974 Suzuki TC/TS125 hybrid. Trials with trail gear. Invaluable. Unknown miles.
    1971 Honda CL350. For Dad. Newtronic Electronic Ign. Reliable. Unknown miles.

Formerly:
    1982 XS650
    1980 XS1100g
    1979 XS1100sf
    1978 XS1100e donor

Comment

Heh Gaffer thats $5.43 an american gallon in american dollars and dig this 8.40 a canadian gallon in canadian dollars whew!!!! you win the prize...........MITCH
      Doug Mitchell
      82 XJ1100 sold
      2006 Suzuki C90 SE 1500 CC Cruiser sold
      2007 Stratoliner 1900 sold
      1999 Honda Valkyrie interstate
      47 years riding and still learning, does that make me a slow learner?

Comment

This is to Ben and Mitch.Thanx Ben, i had a look ,and you are right,sorry about that, its just when you write a thread its easier to see what you are writing in caps.(but like you say when it goes on forum its bad)thanx for that.

And Mitch can i choose my most unwanted prize you have awarded me, if so ill have a tanker full of fuel please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Last edited by gaffer77; 08-04-2004, 02:34 AM.
        Don't put all yer eggs into one basket ,,,case

Comment

hey gaff,dont you wish they could email us some fuel over to us,there so lucky in the states.all i do is fill her up as req,havent got a clue what i get to a gallon,its hard to work out when the rev thingy is over by the red bit all the time.

Comment

Well done scoobes,i got slated for that kind of behavior on here,the old girls are beggin for it ain't they i just want that bit more from mine so ONCE,IF & WHEN i get my bitches decoratin done im goin to play wiv me bike id say im gettin 90 miles (sf)model 15 quid to reserve red line all the way have to check sometime as thats just a gestomate i can here the exhaust note calling me now ,i meant to decorate before me holiday but im such a lazy f***k i couldnt face it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!still waitin for some chrome goodies off ebay to be delivered at mo,got an sf yamaha user manual (the original when you buy the bike) paid like £10.oo wiv post couldnt believe me luck ,that was delivered today RESULT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SORRY .I GOTTA TELL YOU I LOVE YAMAHA XS1100 THEY ROCK!!!!

Comment

HEY Scoobes just read your profile,you got some nice chunks of metal there,my missus dont like bikes either the cow bag,

i see you like racing ,well i used to watch quite regularly
              WSB EDWARDS AND BAYLISS wow!!!! that was awesome i was gutted when fogarty went out with a wimper and never thought it would be any good with out him boy was i wrong!!!

wsb now dire really ,but then havnt watched enuff to comment

bsb well when we lost hizzy we lost the racing as well ,but this is still my favorite

moto gp rossi and biaggi rock but ,no sorry they REALLY rock!!!

I JUST CANT STAND SEEING HEROES LIKE BAYLISS AND EDWARDS STRUGGLING,AND HODGSON WELL ,I LIKED HIM IN BSB AND WATCHED IN WSB BUT WHO WAS IN THERE WITH HIM ,NOT BAYLISS OR EDWARDS!!!!

TT FIRST JOEY DUNLOP,THEN DAVID JEFFRIES WEVE BEEN F***KIN ROBBED OF SOME AMAZING RIDERS AND I JUST FEEL STUCK IN A TIME WARP AND CANT MOVE ON ,SO DONT REALLY WATCH MUCH ANYMORE APART FROM ROSSI AND BIAGGI ,NOW AND AGAIN ,IF ITS ON AND IM SITTING AROUND.

I REKON ILL HAVE TO GO AND WATCH THE BSB OR GET OVER TO THE TT LIKE I KEEP PROMISING MYSELF FOR THE LAST 15YRS ,MAYBE THIS WILL GET THE JUICES GOING AGAIN

OH WELL DIDNT WANT TO DEPRESS ANYONE JUST WONDERED WHAT ANYONE ELSE THINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

hey gaf,this weekend we have the woodvale rally on and neil hodgy is there and found out today that pierfrancesco chili my hero is there,just hope i can make it?dont forget the 19 sept.

Comment

6.50 I wish. Over here in the UK, we're nearly on £4 per gallon (1.8 $ per £). but who cares like they say

Ride it like you stole it!

Mike F
                  Mike Farnworth
                  XS1100 E & XS1100 Sport Project

Comment

Originally posted by scoobes
                    hey gaff,dont you wish they could email us some fuel over to us,there so lucky in the states.all i do is fill her up as req,havent got a clue what i get to a gallon,its hard to work out when the rev thingy is over by the red bit all the time.
                    Actually you're not paying much more for gas than we are in the USA but you're paying a hell of lot more taxes on it... We'd have an armed revolt if that happend over here.

Geezer
                    Hi my name is Tony and I'm a bikeoholic.

The old gray biker ain't what he used to be.

Comment

In NZ $1.25 a litre and rising like there's no tomorrow. I get 12 - 15 kilometres to the litre. 10 kilometres going hard out. You can squeeze 22 litres into a 78E. Average 'fill up' is about 17 litres or so. Over $20 a hit. Six bucks fifty! I wish!

Comment

Working...
                      X