Forward Controls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forward Controls

Has anyone installed/built forward controls for an xs1100? I'd give my eye-teeth (if I had any) for how-to info. I've got some ideas, but sure could use some input.
    I'm the Person my Parents Warned me about.

At camp xs2001 Colorado Springs, Curt Marsh told me he had some forward contreols for a XS he was working on. as i recall they were from a 70's honda 750 seems to reason that a lot of earlier cb 750's were "chopped" out and customized that they could be a good source. I'm sure modification will be needed. With Curt's poor health i doubt that i can find out any more info.
    Santa Jim
    79 XS11SF
    79 GL100
    83 GL1100 I

Comment

Re: Forward Controls

Originally posted by Bob
      Has anyone installed/built forward controls for an xs1100? I'd give my eye-teeth (if I had any) for how-to info. I've got some ideas, but sure could use some input.
      Hey there BOB,
      Check out Dan Alexander's bike(StrayBullet), he's got floorboards, and controls for his, there are some pics on the ALLxs11s yahoo board, as well as part of a photo collection on Image Station that I think JP took when at XSEast2002: link:
      http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291781285

There are quite a few pictures, you can use the INDEX mode, look for JP's photos, or you can peruse the entire album.
      T. C. Gresham
      81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
      79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
      History shows again and again,
      How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

Working...
      X