Pictures requested!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys

I want to say thank you to all you guys for your comments, good and bad on my bike. As you all know it takes alot of hard work, money and time to get these beast up and running, not to mention to keep them running. I joined this club so that I would have someone to talk too who has the same interest as me. I'm married, with 3 kids, so I don't get to hang out much. I don't really have anyone to ride with so I don't get to share guy talk (bike talk) with anybody other than you guys. I had know idea that when I bought my XS11 that I would also gain so many new friends. This club, in my opinion, is much more valuable than the bike it self. So thanks again guys for being there. Meista007, you ask where I bought the air scoop, I ordered it from Dennis Kirk. It cost $109.99. It's called ( universal air scoop) in their catalog. Thats where I also got the front fender and fairing. Oh and be sure to order the heat tiles ($13.99) if you buy an air scoop. You will need them to glue inside where the pipes come close to the air scoop.
    Chris 79 XS11F With mods....!!!!!! 2005 FXST Harley Softail

Comment

Working...
    X