Help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!

Hey so its been awhile since i been on here and well last time i posted i was working on my bike back in december since then i have had to move and no longer have anywhere to work on my bike sooo here whats up i need to finish rebuilding the crabs and trouble shooting why the bike quit running. iam hoping to find someone in the colorado springs area who may be able to help me piece the bike back together? any and all help is welcomed at this time lol weather been so beautiful lately and i just want to get out on the roads
    1979 XS 1100 first bike ever

vague subject line

Let me just give you a tip if you're willing to listen. If you are more specific in your subject line, more xs'ers will be willing to read your post (although I did). Also, if you are more specific in what you need for trouble-shooting, i.e. describe what the actual problem is with specifics, more people will respond. Just trying to help...
    Skids (Sid Hansen)

Down to one 1978 E. Stock air box with K&N filter, 81H pipes and carbs, 8500 feet elevation.

Comment

It should also be pointed out that that while there's a fair number of active members here on-site, there's only a few in Colorado and not all of them are active. And may not be close enough or have time to come and physically help you....
      Fast, Cheap, Reliable... Pick any two

'78E original owner - resto project
      '78E ???? owner - Modder project FJ forks, 4-piston calipers F/R, 160/80-16 rear tire
      '82 XJ rebuild project
      '80SG restified, red SOLD
      '79F parts...
      '81H more parts...

Other current bikes:
      '93 XL1200 Anniversary Sportster 85RWHP
      '86 XL883/1200 Chopper
      '82 XL1000 w/1450cc Buell, Baker 6-speed, in-progress project
      Cage: '13 Mustang GT/CS with a few 'custom' touches
      Yep, can't leave nuthin' alone...

Comment

Working...