No announcement yet.

Any current links for a factory manual?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any current links for a factory manual?

I'm on the hunt for an online manual, but seems hard to find. I see the megaupload site is gone, which had the factory one on it thanks to a member. Anyone point to one? Factory would be awesome along with any addendums etc.
    Bone stock 1980 Special except for the exhaust and crashbars. Oh yeah, and the scabbard for the Winchester Defender.

Hey Courtney, Catatonic Bug has them on his site, at least I believe this is what your after. Here is a link that is also in his signature.
    Life is what happens while your planning everything else!

When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt.

81 XS1100 Special - Humpty Dumpty
    80 XS1100 Special - Project Resurrection

Previously owned
    93 GSX600F
    80 XS1100 Special - Ruby
    81 XS1100 Special
    81 CB750 C
    80 CB750 C
    78 XS750

Comment

Many thanks DGSXER! Got em.
      Bone stock 1980 Special except for the exhaust and crashbars. Oh yeah, and the scabbard for the Winchester Defender.

Comment

Youre right Courtney, Megaupload is gone, thanks to the US Govt bowing down to Hollywood and the RIAA, and reaching out across the world to conduct and oversee illegal, armed, dawn raids here in NZ, but make no mistake, Kim Dotcom is by no means out. He has just launched a new site called Mega.co.nz. You will have to sign in and become a registered user but basically its the same directory service as before. The same service that the US spent so much money on shutting down, and continue to spend obscene amounts of US taxpayers money trying to extradite him from here to face their trumped up, unprovable charges.
        1980 SG. (Sold - waiting on replacement)
        2000 XJR1300. The Real modern XS11. Others are just pretenders.

Woman (well, my wife anyway) are always on Transmit and never Receive.

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be" Albert Einstien.

Comment

Yes, we've had a Canadian company develop some software that tracks torrent downloaders, and they've pimped themselves out to a couple of budget film companies and offered to go after downloaders of their films. They then send a threatening letter asking for 5000 to NOT prosecute you. We'll see how that works out. Gotta love that the NZ legal system would kiss US ass on that one eh? BTW, if you think that's bad, be aware that the CIA's biggest station in the world is in Canada. They are forbidden to spy on their own citizens, so they get Canada's spy agency CSIS to do it for them, and they exchange information. Biggest cellphone listening system in the world is also in Canada.

Comment

Working...
          X