XS Rallies for 2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS Rallies for 2004

Plans are completed for the following rallies, make plans to attend! Get on your bike and ride out and meet others from the forum. Check out the Rallies forums for the latest news.

XS North East, Oromocto (Fredericton), New Brunswick, August 6-9, 2004
    XS Camp 2004, Bozeman MT, July 29th – Aug 1st
    TeXSive 2004 in Blanco, Texas - Sept. 24-27 (see the following messages for details and thread links for all rallies or go to the rallies section and pick a region)
    Gary Granger
    Remember, we are the caretakers of mechanical art.
    2013 Suzuki DR650SE, 2009 Kawasaki Concours 1400, 2003 Aprilia RSV Mille Tuono

If you are planning a rally and would like to have the XS-XJ Owner's Association banner there, let me know. This is the way it works. I ship the banner out to whoever is willing to take responsibility for it, and that person returns it to me, or forwards it to the next rally contact person. Cost of shipping usually runs $12.00 - $15.00, so there is an expense to take on the stewardship. Banner is shipped in a cardboard tube, about 6 inches in diameter and 4 feet long. Banner size is 3 feet high and 6 feet long. In addition to grommets at all 4 corners there are extra grommets top and bottom to aid in hanging.

There is a 'guestbook' packed in with the banner so everyone can sign in!
    Jerry Fields
    '82 XJ 'Sojourn'
    '06 Concours
    My Galleries Page.
    My Blog Page.
    "... life is just a honky-tonk show." Cherry Poppin' Daddy Strut

Comment

Jerry,

How does one go about organizing a rally? I am interested in starting an Eastern PA/NY/NJ get-together some time in late August / Labor Day. What say you?

Randy

Comment

Randy,

What about including it at the OC Bike week in October in OC Maryland?

deo
        82 XJ1100 "Resurrected"
        Riding with the Son

Comment

Hi all,

I've just posted some info about the Camp XS Bozeman Rally in the Rallies/NA section and at:

http://www.imt.net/~rockjok/index.htm

Hope to see a bunch of ya!!

Rob Mills
          rockjok

Comment

biketoberfest

not an xs rally, but is anyone going to biketoberfest? I'm planning on riding down with some honda shadow folks on oct 22nd from atlanta, athens, tallahassee, jacksoville areas. Anyone wanna hook up and ride down to daytona, the more the merrier.

I'd probably even be willing to fly the banner at the cabbage patch, if you think it would be appropriate.
            1979 XS1100 Special

Comment

Daytona

Let me know the details, where, when, etc.
              I know that I'll be going to Daytona, but have not yet made any plans.
              Walt
              80 XS11s - "Landshark"
              79 XS11s
              03 Valkyrie
              80 XS Midnight Special - Freebee 1
              78 Honda CB125C - Freebee 2
              81 Suzuki 850L - Freebee 3

Comment

Here's some details for anyone interested. My friend on his shadow aero is gonna come down from athens GA on thursday nite. Early friday we're gonna leave tallahassee, and head out 27 toward ocala, cut through ocala national forest, till we get to A1A, somewhere around St. Augusting I figure.

Then we'll keep the ocean on our 9, till we get to daytona. It's a pretty nice ride through a couple smallish towns. we'd be happy to pick anyone up along the way. We plan on camping out at the cabbage patch in samsula for the weekend.
                1979 XS1100 Special

Comment

Working...
                X