Little carb bits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little carb bits

*(@&@%!* While cleaning my carbs on the 80 Special, I lost the small O ring and washer from one of the idle mixture screws.
    I have several complete carb kits for standard models, but they don't use the same mixture screws.

Suggestions are definately welcome.

Damn, when I think of all the old carb bodies that I gave away years ago......
    DOH!!
    Mike

1980 SG "Angus"

Originally posted by newmaac View Post
    *(@&@%!* While cleaning my carbs on the 80 Special, I lost the small O ring and washer from one of the idle mixture screws.
    I have several complete carb kits for standard models, but they don't use the same mixture screws.

Suggestions are definately welcome.

Damn, when I think of all the old carb bodies that I gave away years ago......
    DOH!!
    You can still get them locally OEM. Go to your local Suzy dealer and order part#13295-29900 for the O-ring. Order part#13291-29900 for the washer. NotAvailable from Yammy anymore. Aftermarket sources available too.
    81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

Found 'em

Thanks Motoman.
      Right after finding them at the local dealership, I found them in my parts cleaner.
      Funny stuff. Thanks again
      Mike

1980 SG "Angus"

Comment

Working...
      X