1979 XS11 SF Special Specifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1979 XS11 SF Special Specifications

I'm looking for a complete listing of specifications for the '79 XS11 SF, from estimated mileage to horsepower and torque ratings, and everything in between. Thanks for your help.
    If it doesn't have an engine, it's not a sport, it's only a game. (borrowed from strom)
    The idea is to die young............as late as possible.
    1979 XS1100SF Special

XS1100SF specs.

I have a factory service manual for Yamaha XS1100H/SH/LH that has the XS1100SF supplement in it. Since I don't know much about these bikes, I'm not sure of the year model the book is for. If it would be any help to you, I'd gladly scan the spec pages (about 10 pages) and send them to you via e-mail. Hope you're on a DSL, could take a long time to download. Let me know.

Comment

I believe this page from this site has most of what you are looking for....
      http://www.xs11.com/pix/79sf-3.jpg
      '79 Special

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys. I appreciate the pic, CMA1, it does have lot of the info I was looking for.

Sadly Wrencher, us rednecks in the middle of the woods don't have any of that fancy internet stuff like DSL or cable, but strangely we can get cable tv......... In any case, I'd like to see the pages anyway, slow connection notwithstanding. Maybe a zip file won't be too large. Get back with me and we can figure something out.

Thanks again guys.
        If it doesn't have an engine, it's not a sport, it's only a game. (borrowed from strom)
        The idea is to die young............as late as possible.
        1979 XS1100SF Special

Comment

Working...
        X