Muffler Alternative

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muffler Alternative

This shop just showed up on ebay. Anybody had experience with either the mufflers or the adapter? Looks interesting.

http://stores.ebay.com/Speed-Moto-Co...p2047675.l2563

Aches
    1995 KZ100P
    Pods, jets, pipes, cam adjuster, oil cooler

1977 Ironhead - custom build
    Hot engine, custom frame, KZ front and rear, high torque starter, alternator conversion, Progressive shocks, Thunderheart wiring, Dyna ignition, oil cooler, Dakota Digital instruments, etc.

Sold all my XS's to Eastcoaster but still love to keep up with you guys. This is the best cycle forum on the web.

I would put those on par with the same mufflers you can buy cheap from JC Whitney (EMGO). I was looking at the weld seams on the 4-1 muffler. You get what you pay for . . .
    1979 XS1100F
    2H9 Mod, Truck-Lite LED Headlight, TECHNA-FIT S/S Brake Lines, Rear Air Shocks, TKAT Fork Brace, Dyna DC-I Coils, TC Fuse Block, Barnett HD Clutch Springs, Superbike Handlebars, V-Star 650 ACCT, NGK Irridium Plugs, OEM Exhaust. CNC-Cut 2nd Gear Dogs; Ported/Milled Head; Modded Airbox: 8x8 Wix Panel Filter; #137.5 Main Jet, Viper Yellow Paint, Michelin Pilot Activ F/R, Interstate AGM Battery, 14MM MC, Maier Fairing, Cree LED Fog Lights.

Comment

Not a fan of the goofy looking chrome one, but the black torpedo would look cool on a custom of some type.
      81 XS1100H

Comment

It's a new option alright. Just do the math to make sure the exit holes are right. If they're baffled you shouldn't take too much of a hit in performance.
        "The Hooligan" XJ1100, Virago Gauge Pods, Screaming Eagle Mufflers, K&N Filter, hand made rear fender, side covers, and solo seat, round bar conversion, small headlight, tail light, and cat eye turn signals, chip fuses, rewired the right way.

Pics: http://s1236.photobucket.com/user/ya...?sort=6&page=1

Comment

Working...
        X