Owners Manual?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owners Manual?

HELLO! WHERE COULD I FINDO AN XS 1100 G OWNERS MANUAL?
    I LOOKED AT AMAZON, AND I FOUND IT! BUT THEY TOLD THEY COULDNT SEND IT TO ME BECAUSE IM IN GUATEMALA!

IS THERE ANY PAGE WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD THIS MANUAL? OR WHERE COULD I BUY IT?
    http://www.xs11.com/pix/80g-1.jpg

i found this....

Yamaha Xs 1100 Fours Owners Workshop Manual, 1977-1980

but i couldnt buy it!!!

where can i find it?

Comment

Hey there Blaster,

Well, an Owner's manual is nothing more than a simple guide to show you the basics of maintaining your bike, where to put the oil, how to change a tire, etc.. A "REPAIR" manual is a much more indepth reference with most of the technical data you may need, like torque specs, teardown and reassembly of the entire bike.

An owner's manual for the "H/SH" series which isn't much different than the "G" for that basic info is available here on this site in the LINKS section, it's a PDF file about 6MB worth.

The Repair manual that you found but couldn't buy?? you may be able to order from JCWhitney's bike catalog, depending on whether they ship international. Same goes for other printing suppliers like Amazon or Ebay!? An Xsive(RokJok...IIRC) here on the FORUM sells a comprehensive CD which I think has a manual on it, along with Microfiche diagrams of the entire bike, and other good info.

T.C.
      T. C. Gresham
      81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
      79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
      History shows again and again,
      How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

Originally posted by TopCatGr58
        Hey there Blaster,

Well, an Owner's manual is nothing more than a simple guide to show you the basics of maintaining your bike, where to put the oil, how to change a tire, etc.. A "REPAIR" manual is a much more indepth reference with most of the technical data you may need, like torque specs, teardown and reassembly of the entire bike.

An owner's manual for the "H/SH" series which isn't much different than the "G" for that basic info is available here on this site in the LINKS section, it's a PDF file about 6MB worth.

The Repair manual that you found but couldn't buy?? you may be able to order from JCWhitney's bike catalog, depending on whether they ship international. Same goes for other printing suppliers like Amazon or Ebay!? An Xsive(RokJok...IIRC) here on the FORUM sells a comprehensive CD which I think has a manual on it, along with Microfiche diagrams of the entire bike, and other good info.

T.C.
        i went today to my local dealer and they showed me these (i think)
        Yamaha Xs 1100 Fours Owners Workshop Manual, 1977-1980

it has everything you need to know about the bike.....HOW TO.....many things....and specs....

i will look for th e repair manual
        thnx

Comment

Blaster,

What they showed you WAS a repair/workshop manual, the same thing! Sorry for the confusion! You should do fine with what they showed you!!

T.C.
          T. C. Gresham
          81SH "Godzilla" . . .1179cc super-rat.
          79SF "The Teacher" . . .basket case!
          History shows again and again,
          How nature points out the folly of men!

Comment

Originally posted by TopCatGr58
            Blaster,

What they showed you WAS a repair/workshop manual, the same thing! Sorry for the confusion! You should do fine with what they showed you!!

T.C.

i guesss......ok i will search repair manual......thnx

Comment

Working...
            X