Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear left side wheel bearings

Hi Folks

Numbers in the recent poll I posted re who would buy one of the rear left side needle roller bearings have increased to 25.

I suspect that there are XSives out there who haven't read the posting/voted yet. Also, I see we are having an influx of new members who've just discovered these lovely bikes. They may wish/need to buy a bearing for their newly-acquired bikes or perhaps not know about the bearing situation. So, I'm willing to get another 50 bearings and hoard any unsold ones for the future, or put them on eBay or whatever. Ideally, it would be better if XSives bought them, of course. I hope that the people who responded to the recent poll will buy the numbers they indicated as I've based my buying decision on the poll results!

I spoke with my Japanese ex-student today and he's confirmed that they are prepared to send 50 bearings to me next Monday. I should have them by the end of next week.

So, XSives, if you have said you'll buy bearings, or want to buy one/some, can you please PM me asap and I'll get things organised. Same cost as last time $32 each (less than a readily available steering head bearing) and same airmail shipping at $4.20. Two or three bearings can be shipped for $4.20, same as a single one. Payment by Paypal, as before.
    Last edited by James England; 04-17-2012, 09:23 PM.
    XS1100F 1980 European model. Standard. Dyna coils. Iridium plugs. XS750 final drive (sometimes). Micron fork brace. Progressive front springs. Geezer regulator/rectifier. Stainless 4 into 2 exhaust. Auto CCT (Venturer 1300) SOLD. New project now on the go. 1980 European model.
Working...
X