tranny gears from bike bandit??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tranny gears from bike bandit??

has any and used the tranny gears from (bike bandit?) and tell me if they are the new ones like yamaha sells that fix the old problem of gears not meshing fully ?? i am thinking of useing them I want to do this thing correct and send a few bucks to get it done right !

Try these guys..... http://www.boats.net/parts/search/Ya...ION/parts.html

Better prices, and they have all four gears needed shown as available.
    Fast, Cheap, Reliable... Pick any two

'78E original owner - resto project
    '78E ???? owner - Modder project FJ forks, 4-piston calipers F/R, 160/80-16 rear tire
    '82 XJ rebuild project
    '80SG restified, red SOLD
    '79F parts...
    '81H more parts...

Other current bikes:
    '93 XL1200 Anniversary Sportster 85RWHP
    '86 XL883/1200 Chopper
    '82 XL1000 w/1450cc Buell, Baker 6-speed, in-progress project
    Cage: '13 Mustang GT/CS with a few 'custom' touches
    Yep, can't leave nuthin' alone...

Comment

Originally posted by 1fasttrucker View Post
      has any and used the tranny gears from (bike bandit?) and tell me if they are the new ones like yamaha sells that fix the old problem of gears not meshing fully ?? i am thinking of useing them I want to do this thing correct and send a few bucks to get it done right !
      You plan on making a walk threw of this project for your fellow xs enthusiasts?
      1980 XS1100G
      -4:2 exhaust
      -Pods
      -Who knows what the future holds..

Comment

Originally posted by New2Me View Post
        You plan on making a walk threw of this project for your fellow xs enthusiasts?
        It has already been done. Its the 2nd gear Dremel fix. He just plans on replacing the gears instead of grinding the old ones.
        1980 XS850SG - Sold
        1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
        Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
        Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
        -H. Ford

Comment

Working...
        X