Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heads or valves???

What do you guys think?

I have two '79 XS heads that I am planning to sell here or on eBay. Both have good sets of valves. Am I better off trying to sell the entire head or the valves by themselves? If I sell the valves by themselves, which other parts should I include?

Thanks,

Aches n Pains
    1995 KZ100P
    Pods, jets, pipes, cam adjuster, oil cooler

1977 Ironhead - custom build
    Hot engine, custom frame, KZ front and rear, high torque starter, alternator conversion, Progressive shocks, Thunderheart wiring, Dyna ignition, oil cooler, Dakota Digital instruments, etc.

Sold all my XS's to Eastcoaster but still love to keep up with you guys. This is the best cycle forum on the web.

Don't seperate.............just price reasonabley if you REALLY intend to sell it........just sayin.....
    81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

In fact, the head should be sold with the cams and cam keepers as well...the whole ball-'O-wax!
      Skids (Sid Hansen)

Down to one 1978 E. Stock air box with K&N filter, 81H pipes and carbs, 8500 feet elevation.

Comment

Working...
      X