more than control panel issues...photobucket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more than control panel issues...photobucket

Had more than control panel issues, couldn't post or pm till now, somehow my email address got changed in the profile and was awaiting my response, but wasn't even my email, now that the CP is working got it all fixed. Had a major problem with my photobucket account as well, lost all my photos posted in there. so a lot of threads may be missing pics, I have some of them on the puter still, but unless somebody really needs to see them, I'm not going to start new threads to post them. I don't know how many of you use photobucket, but this is not the first time that site has had problems, thinking of going to use image shack insted, unless someone knows of a better free picture hosting account.

sorry wrong spot, move to lounge
    Last edited by old_skool; 01-24-2012, 07:40 AM.
    81 XS1100H

I had a similar problem with photobucket a while back but I was able to recover my pics by simply logging out and logging back in.
    Greg

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”

― Albert Einstein

80 SG Ol' Okie;79 engine & carbs w/pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, Custom Mac 4 into 2 exhaust, ACCT,XS850 final drive,110/90/19 front tire,TKat fork brace, XS750 140 MPH speedometer, Vetter IV fairing, aftermarket hard bags and trunk, LG high back seat, XJ rear shocks.

The list changes.

Comment

somehow they screwed up, deleted several entire albums, they couldn't recover, said was server issues, then said piracy issues, no real answer, just sorry..no responsibility for a free account.
      81 XS1100H

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
        Had more than control panel issues, couldn't post or pm till now, somehow my email address got changed in the profile and was awaiting my response, but wasn't even my email, now that the CP is working got it all fixed. Had a major problem with my photobucket account as well, lost all my photos posted in there. so a lot of threads may be missing pics, I have some of them on the puter still, but unless somebody really needs to see them, I'm not going to start new threads to post them. I don't know how many of you use photobucket, but this is not the first time that site has had problems, thinking of going to use image shack insted, unless someone knows of a better free picture hosting account.

sorry wrong spot, move to lounge
        If you have a Google account they offer free image hosting through picasa. I've never had any problems with them. I have also downloaded picasa on my laptop and it automatically uploads the pictures if I put it into the folder (you can set up what folders you want it to upload and give each folder permissions). Whenever it uploads it automatically re-sizes- all the photos to 640x480 pixels. In my opinion its worth setting up a google account and downloading the software just for posting on forums like this. It is incredibly helpful and makes it easy to upload photos in a short amount of time.

www.picasa.com

picasaweb.google.com/mustangfreak05
        1979 XS1100

Comment

Working...
        X