No announcement yet.

Getting a spark...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so I'm still whiffing at what she's throwing now.... //////////and hopefully it's not the all important smoke that occassionally escapes......
    81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

Originally posted by LoHo View Post
      Yeah, Brent, I "think" I went through all of the connections last Spring without success, and I addressed the usual suspects (tip switch, resistor, key switch, kill switch, etc.). I guess I'll do it again when I am more mobile, but it sure is frustrating. Thanks for the ray of hope.
      Two more unmentioned steps I took;
      Leave it alone for 2 weeks.
      Work on it most of a day, only to be further behind than when I started...Would not turn over, after...

Also, the number of hours & cigars I burned tinkering may have been underrepresented.

These bikes can be fixed...I am watching for good news from you.
      It is a great big beautiful world out there
      Brent in GA
      Yamaha 80XS1100SG, HD Firefighter Special Edition 02 Road King, Honda 450 rat, 08 Buell 1125R tour modified, 83 goldwing parts bike gone-traded for XJ1100, 2014 HD electraglide police

Comment

Working...
      X