Martini Fairing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martini Fairing

Anyone know where the Martini Fairing was made and if they can be found anywhere??

Chris Raith
    XS1100G

Anytime any place anywhere......

Hi Chris,

Martini Fairings (I think) were original Yam parts, although potentially someone else - like an aftermarket fairing supplier - made 'em for Yamaha.

No idea where you'd get hold of one - US Ebay maybe? There's a guy over here (UK) called Mike Farnworth who runs the UK XS1100 website (www.XS1100.co.uk) who was a bit of a Martini fairing fan. Have a look on the site and any links to his own site. At worst you can send him an email and see if he knows anything. At best, he may have a spare kicking around his shed.

Good luck

Graham
    XS1.1 sport - Sold June 2005 :-(
    Guzzi 850
    Z1000

Comment

Martini Fairing

Thanks mate have sent him an email as we speak

Chris Raith (auxtian)

Comment

Hi Chris,
        In your travels have you spotted any RH seats and headlights or for that matter RH parts generally
        Glenn
        PS are you coming to VJMC at Berry this year? Might catch up. Trying to get a xs650,xs 750 and xs1100 up for ity

Comment

Seen more RH models for sale at wreckers than my G :-( but I will ask around my circles
          Yes I'll be pushing for Berry, Sounds like you will have a pantec full of bikes

Got in touch with Mike Farnworth re the Martini but very pricey shipping :-((( still there is that lottery win coming up.....

Regards CR

Comment

Hi Chris,
            Hope you had a good Christmas New year.
            Did you spend some time with the kids?
            Have you ever caaught up with Bill??? the scottish postman. Last I saw he was riding a Honda CX650 custom.
            He lives around Greenacre/Mount Lewis.
            We must get together one day . Only been saying that since march 2003.
            Have been talking to stava and jimg1au a bit and your name comes up fairly regularly
            Glenn
            My email tlgauau#yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
            X