Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoked rear wheel

G,day folks
    Jonesy here, I'm a member of the Aussie and UK XS11 sites. and now a first timer here.
    I recently posted a question on the UK site trying to tally up how many spoked wheel XS1100s have been spotted around the place, (The UK guys had about 3) and now extend this to you good people.
    The link below also contains another link to the Aussie site where I posted some info on a home made spoke wheel that I did a few years back on one of my pre loved XS's.
    So how many can you guys tally up? with pics would be excelent.

http://www.benefiscal.co.uk/forum/in...p?topic=9750.0

Welcome Jonesy,
    You may be new here but obviously have a lot of experience with the XS.
    BTW - Those spoke wheels look really good!!! Nice job.
    1980G Standard, Restored
    Kerker 4 - 1
    850 Rear End Mod
    2-21 Flashing LED Arrays on either side of license plate for Brake Light Assist, 1100 Lumen Cree Aux Lights,
    Progressive springs, Showa rear shocks
    Automatic CCT
    1980GH Special, Restored
    Stock Exhaust, New Handlebars, 1" Spacer in Fork Springs, Automatic CCT, Showa Rear Shocks
    '82 XJ1100 (Sold)
    Automatic CCT, RC Engineering 4 X 1 Exhaust, K&N Pods, #50 Pilot Jets, YICS Eliminator. Sorely missed.

Comment

I have never heard of anyone in the US here doing it.
      Nathan
      KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
      K&N Filter
      #45 pilot Jet, #137.5 Main Jet
      OEM Exhaust
      ATK Fork Brace
      LED Dash lights
      Ammeter, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Volt Meters

Green Monster Coils
      SS Brake Lines
      Vision 550 Auto Tensioner

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Thanks Cobia,
        Nathan, I would've bet on it that there would be one at least among you lot( U.S.members)...it seems they are a rarity then

Jonesy.

Comment

Hi Jonesy. Excellent looking bike, Nice Job. I should be over in November for the cup, would love to see it in the flesh.
          1980 SG. (Sold - waiting on replacement)
          2000 XJR1300. The Real modern XS11. Others are just pretenders.

Woman (well, my wife anyway) are always on Transmit and never Receive.

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be" Albert Einstien.

Comment

i as well have never seen an xs11 with wire wheels....would like to find some though...
            _____________________________________________ 1979 XS 1100 Special "The judge" mods- K&N air pods, 4-1 mac, 147.5 pilots, 57.5 mains, LED turn signal, cafe bars, HEL translucent yellow stainless steel brake line, dyna coil (dc2-1), raptor 660 mc, r6 controls..(sold)

1982 gs1100e "all business" cafe project
            1980 gs1000g "stock"
            1982 honda express "stretched 10 inch(my daughters scooter)
            2008 jmstar 150cc Chinese scooter ( wife's bike)

Comment

Working...
            X