Fuel line routing question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel line routing question.

I'm soliciting ideas on how to route my fuel lines. I currently don't have inline filters. (but I'm think about adding them just for peace of mind)(My petcock screens seem to do the job pretty well and my tank if pretty clean)
    So, how would you route them?
    I read the post in the mod section about adding the filters and putting them between the carb boots, but like I said above, I currently don't have filters.
    I've read that most like to keep the lines a little on the long side to make sync'ing easier. I just had to fix a leaking line at the inlet to #1/2 tee. damn hose popped off, so I hose clamped them both on.
    Currently they come up between the boots and cross over to the other side petcock. But I've found that they're a tad short and I have a hard time getting them on the 'petcock nipple' (he he on the language)
    Hi, my name is George & I'm a twisty addict!

80G (Green paint(PO idea))
    The Green Monster
    K&N A/F, TC's fuse block, '81 oil cooler, TC's homemade 4-2 w/Mac Mufflers, Raptor 660 ACCT
    Got him in '04.
    bald tire & borrowing parts

80SG (Black w/red emblems & calipers)
    Scarlet
    K&N A/F, TC's fuse block, WJ5, Shoei bags, Raptor 660 ACCT.
    Got her in '11
    Ready for the twisties!

81H (previously CPMaynard's)
    Hugo
    Full Venturer, Indigo Blue with B/W painted tank.
    Cold weather ride

Do a search here or GOOGLE Visu-Filter. They fit between the carbs above the Tees. Cross feed the fuel lines from opposite cocks for slack
    Marty (in Mississippi)
    XS1100SG
    XS650SK
    XS650SH
    XS650G
    XS6502F
    XS650E

Comment

Working...
    X