Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear left hand side wheel bearing

Hi Folks.

I though some of you bods might be interested in http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...STRK:MESELX:IT

or can you get them over there already?
    XS1100F 1980 European model. Standard. Dyna coils. Iridium plugs. XS750 final drive (sometimes). Micron fork brace. Progressive front springs. Geezer regulator/rectifier. Stainless 4 into 2 exhaust. Auto CCT (Venturer 1300) SOLD. New project now on the go. 1980 European model.

Originally posted by James England View Post
    Hi Folks.

I though some of you bods might be interested in http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...STRK:MESELX:IT

or can you get them over there already?
    Better share the link on the UK site before you get yelled at!
    Nathan
    KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
    K&N Filter
    #45 pilot Jet, #137.5 Main Jet
    OEM Exhaust
    ATK Fork Brace
    LED Dash lights
    Ammeter, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Volt Meters

Green Monster Coils
    SS Brake Lines
    Vision 550 Auto Tensioner

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by natemoen View Post
      Better share the link on the UK site before you get yelled at!
      Oh yes. I forgot about that. Being a clean livin', non-blasphemin', non-swearin' boy, I have to look after mah immortal soul, brothers

Here's a link to the English version. How about you posting it there Nathan? They'll love you....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...STRK:MESELX:IT
      XS1100F 1980 European model. Standard. Dyna coils. Iridium plugs. XS750 final drive (sometimes). Micron fork brace. Progressive front springs. Geezer regulator/rectifier. Stainless 4 into 2 exhaust. Auto CCT (Venturer 1300) SOLD. New project now on the go. 1980 European model.

Comment

I never go there either unless I am looking for something specific that I know is on their site.
        Nathan
        KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
        K&N Filter
        #45 pilot Jet, #137.5 Main Jet
        OEM Exhaust
        ATK Fork Brace
        LED Dash lights
        Ammeter, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Volt Meters

Green Monster Coils
        SS Brake Lines
        Vision 550 Auto Tensioner

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by natemoen View Post
          I never go there either unless I am looking for something specific that I know is on their site.
          Aah right. Hopefully someone here will tip them off.

Comment

Thanks guys, I've posted it on the UK forum.
            Brian
            XS1100 LG "Mr T", SG "ICBM" & FJ1200
            Check out the XS Part Number Finder

Be not stingy in what costs nothing as courtesy, counsel and countenance.

Comment

Originally posted by Lamric View Post
              Thanks guys, I've posted it on the UK forum.
              That's good. Nice one

Comment

Working...
              X