Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS1100 manual on CL

Greetings,

Here is a link to an 78 -80 XS1100 Service manual and an owners manual for an XS1100LH.
    For some of us that like to hold the book in our hands, this is for you.

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/mcy/2387472569.html
    LuckyEddie
    1980 XS1100LG Midnight special
    1982 XV750J Virago
    1976 GL1000
    1978 GL1000 Supercharged
    1981 XV920RH (chain drive)

Heck, if anyone wants a printed version of the PDF file, I'd be happy to mail it to them for the cost of postage. We have a copier here at work that prints double-sided, and can even punch holes for a binder if you want.
    1980 XS850SG - Sold
    1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
    Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
    Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
    -H. Ford

Comment

Originally posted by CatatonicBug View Post
      Heck, if anyone wants a printed version of the PDF file, I'd be happy to mail it to them for the cost of postage. We have a copier here at work that prints double-sided, and can even punch holes for a binder if you want.
      I did that for all the manuals that i downloaded from you . have them all in a binder now
      82 XJ1100
      Regina,Saskatchewan,
      Canada

2006 V-Star 1100 custom

Comment

I am all over this! Let me know cbug!
        Nathan
        KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
        K&N Filter
        #45 pilot Jet, #137.5 Main Jet
        OEM Exhaust
        ATK Fork Brace
        LED Dash lights
        Ammeter, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Volt Meters

Green Monster Coils
        SS Brake Lines
        Vision 550 Auto Tensioner

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

I'm definitely in, if you don't mind doing it. Whatever manuals you think appropriate for my bike...

I love this forum.

Mendi
          1979 Yamaha XS1100 Special
          1969 (or '70 or '71) Triumph (Trophy or BSA) 250

Comment

I had no idea this was something people wanted! Anyone interested, just PM me with your postal address. Tell me if you want 3-hole punched or not, and I can print them out and mail them in a day or two. I'll send them via Priority mail flat-rate small box, so postage in the US is $4.95. I'll give you my paypal info via reply PM.

I have lots of manuals, and the library keeps growing, so you tell me what you want out of my library, and I'll do it all at once. Most folks could care less about the owner's manuals, since they don't cover much, but I can do those too. They are also pretty small, so most folks could probably print them at home without too much problem. Unfortunately, they'll print on 8.5X11 paper, so they won't fit under the side cover like the original one does.
            Last edited by CatatonicBug; 05-18-2011, 01:15 PM.
            1980 XS850SG - Sold
            1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
            Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
            Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
            -H. Ford

Comment

Working...
            X