RaceTech Gold Valve Emulators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RaceTech Gold Valve Emulators

WOW, WOW, WOW! This is the single best improvement I have ever made to a motorcycle. It's like I went out and bought a new bike! I had considered Progressive front springs. I am so happy I did not go that way.

I ordered new front springs (straight rate) from Traxxion Dynamics. They haven't showed up yet. My seals were shot, so I went ahead and rebuilt the front forks. I went ahead with the emulators while I was at it and reinstalled my sacked original springs. IAW the service manual, my springs are no good.

Even with the old springs, the transformation is incredible! No more nose dive when I squeeze the brake lever. I still soak up the bumps, but the tire now stays firmly in contact with the road. No more severe fork compression in the turns.

Everything Chris (YAMAHANSOLO) said about them is true. It's amazing.

I also added Progressive 412 Series HD shocks to the rear.
    Marty (in Mississippi)
    XS1100SG
    XS650SK
    XS650SH
    XS650G
    XS6502F
    XS650E

Maybe down the road I can do this.

Thanks for the update.
    Nathan
    KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
    K&N Filter
    #45 pilot Jet, #137.5 Main Jet
    OEM Exhaust
    ATK Fork Brace
    LED Dash lights
    Ammeter, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Volt Meters

Green Monster Coils
    SS Brake Lines
    Vision 550 Auto Tensioner

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Nice, those emulators are the way to go. No more fooling with air pressures either. Good rear shocks help tremendously also. Now you can ride the nice roads in your area with a bit more confidence.
      Last edited by bikerphil; 04-14-2011, 10:51 AM.
      2H7 (79)
      3H3

"If it ain't broke, modify it"

Comment

Working...
      X