No announcement yet.

ok Finaly pictures IF this works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got one on a 81 special I'm looking to get rid of. Would be willing to trade for one for a 79 special. Don't have a good pick right now but could have one tomorrow.
    68 Honda Cl350 (sold)
    76 Honda Cb 400 super sport
    79 special (skull bike)
    79 special (parts bike w/title)
    79 special
    80 standard full dress (Sat 24 years)
    81 special (parts for now trying to get the title)
    81 kaw 750 ltd (sold to brother-in-law)
    80 650 maxim (fixing for wife)
    81 650 maxim
    81 Xs 650 special ( No title found in a barn)
    88 Zx 600r (Sold)
    01 Gz 250

Comment

I have an 82XJ. Are the seats compatible? If so, I have a stock XJ seat that has been recovered and is in great condition.

Originally posted by exquized1 View Post
      I got one on a 81 special I'm looking to get rid of. Would be willing to trade for one for a 79 special. Don't have a good pick right now but could have one tomorrow.
      '82 XJ1100

Jason

Comment

Originally posted by gringojason View Post
        I have an 82XJ. Are the seats compatible? If so, I have a stock XJ seat that has been recovered and is in great condition.
        Hope, not guna bolt on.
        Nathan
        KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
        K&N Filter
        #45 pilot Jet, #137.5 Main Jet
        OEM Exhaust
        ATK Fork Brace
        LED Dash lights
        Ammeter, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Volt Meters

Green Monster Coils
        SS Brake Lines
        Vision 550 Auto Tensioner

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Thanks Top Cat. I have looked at the threads for forward controls and I would love to add floor boards. The pics help alot. Thanks again and if I under take this project I'll be sure to show my work.
          Just ME and my 82 XJ 1100. Mac 4>1-2 1/2" open baffle shotgun, no octy, K&N pod filters, LED tail/brake light & directionals, 750 FD mod, Ear Cannon air horn, modified bars and dash. "Motorcyclists are all bound together by a brotherhood tie through their love of the sport, and what difference does it make what machine he rides as long as he belongs to the clan." Walter Davidson, Dec. 1920 edition of Harley-Davidson Enthusiast Magazine http://s851.photobucket.com/albums/ab78/justme1100/

Comment

That sucks. In that case, does anyone know is this type of seat is even in existence for an XJ? Has anyone ever seen one?
            Originally posted by natemoen View Post
            Hope, not guna bolt on.
            '82 XJ1100

Jason

Comment

Working...
            X