Aftermarket seat options?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • natemoen
    replied
    I don't think it is as bad as you would think, and there was some super cheap shipping method mentioned in that same thread I think.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThrottleJunky
    replied
    Originally posted by natemoen
    There is a place in the UK that sells new reporo xs seats with fiberglass pans. About 200 bucks or so. I think James England was the one who first posted the ebay link, maybe he will chime in, otherwise there is a thread from a couple months ago called something like "seats" that has the link.
    The shipping would likely be astronomical.

    Leave a comment:


  • natemoen
    replied
    There is a place in the UK that sells new reporo xs seats with fiberglass pans. About 200 bucks or so. I think James England was the one who first posted the ebay link, maybe he will chime in, otherwise there is a thread from a couple months ago called something like "seats" that has the link.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThrottleJunky
    started a topic Aftermarket seat options?

    Aftermarket seat options?

    I have a real nice seat, but it's not what I want. It's a custom double saddle made for touring, and I want a cruiser type seat. What are the options in terms of seats? Do I have to fabricate my own pan, then have a custom seat made? Or, maybe, buy an original seat pan and have it re-done? I don't see a lot of places making seats for this bike because of its age.
Working...