4 into 1 exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 into 1 exhaust

I have read what has been posted already and looked at various sites, some of which are not user friendly.
    Then I went to nichecycle.com, found a chrome set 004-0301 for $311.87.
    There say they have awesome sound, I am wondering how that interprets to noisier than stock, or quite loud. I would prefer not too loud bordering on a bit louder than stock. Otherwise how will I here riding instructions from Mrs Snippets?
    Any comments on these pipes or suggestions for other brands.
    Unkle Crusty

I would assume that they wouldn't be crazy loud with the baffles in.

Baffles out is another story.

You could call the company and ask them what the dB test resulted in. I would assume they would've conducted a test because some states/regions have dB restrictions on exhaust

Comment

If you are referring to the Mac 4-1, it's kinda quiet until you hit 5K, then they are very loud. I ditched the Mac 4-1 can on mine and adapted a Supertrapp can, much nicer tone, not that tinny Mac tone.
      2H7 (79)
      3H3

"If it ain't broke, modify it"

Comment

4 into 1

i redid the baffle in my mac. took it out cut that funky piece out, cut a blank piece of pipe same length,drilled plenty quarter inch holes, welded caps back on, wrapped in steel wool put it back in. sounds real good!

Comment

Pipes

I installed the Mac pipes and they sound okay to me, quieter than the set that were on before.

Unkle Crusty

Comment

Working...
          X