A few pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few pics

I played around trying to get pics uploaded here, but will just give the url of my blog, there are photos there of the bike that this forum has been invaluable in keeping it running great!!!

www.randyemy.blogspot.com

Randy
    Smiling in the Philippines
    1980 XS Eleven Special
    Running nicely thanks to this forum!

Man, is that ever sweet looking! I like the upholstery job on the seat a lot, and the paint looks flawless. Very nice. You don't ride it with those flip flops on, do you? Reflection in the tank gives you away .
    I think I have a loose screw behind the handlebars.

'79 XS11 Standard, Jardine 4/1, Dyna DC1-1 Coils, 145 mains, 45 pilots, plastic floats - 25.7mm, XV920 fuel valves, inline fuel filters, speed bleeders, Mikes XS pods, spade-type fuse block, fork brace, progressive fork springs/shocks, manual petcocks, 750 FD, Venture cam chain tensioner, SS brake lines

Comment

Beautiful. Great job on the paint. The black cam cover is a nice touch, too.
      XS1100SG - Obsession

Like I told my last wife, I says, "Honey, I never drive faster than I can see. Besides that, it's all in the reflexes."
      -- Jack Burton

Comment

Nice bike Randy.
        Where did you get that heat guard that's over the muffler? And is that a new label over your Kerker?
        Overall, very nice bike!!
        1980G Standard, Restored
        Kerker 4 - 1
        850 Rear End Mod
        2-21 Flashing LED Arrays on either side of license plate for Brake Light Assist, 1100 Lumen Cree Aux Lights,
        Progressive springs, Showa rear shocks
        Automatic CCT
        1980GH Special, Restored
        Stock Exhaust, New Handlebars, 1" Spacer in Fork Springs, Automatic CCT, Showa Rear Shocks
        '82 XJ1100 (Sold)
        Automatic CCT, RC Engineering 4 X 1 Exhaust, K&N Pods, #50 Pilot Jets, YICS Eliminator. Sorely missed.

Comment

Heat guard, and a couple of vids also

Cobia, I had that manufactured here. Ive got removeable saddlebags, and had the heat guard added to keep them off the exhaust. And, sad to say, yes, I do wear the flip flops more than I should riding!!! Here are three short vids of the bike too. Take care, and thanx so much for this forum!!!

Randy

1- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzFkZyZgPZc

2- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gncnX4gNqnA

3- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu_lGnhbYP8
          1980 XS Eleven Special

Comment

The Kerker exhaust

PS-Forgot to answer about the exhaust! The Kerker emblem fell off, and I put that one on to cover the holes!!!

Randy
            1980 XS Eleven Special

Comment

Originally posted by hanger10 View Post
              I played around trying to get pics uploaded here, but will just give the url of my blog, there are photos there of the bike that this forum has been invaluable in keeping it running great!!!

www.randyemy.blogspot.com

Randy
              Nice! To post the pictures here, you have to insert the "properties" of the picture from your blog (or any other online picture) into the IMG link window when typing a post.

Here are some instructions with further detail if you're interested.
              1980 XS850SG - Sold
              1981 XS1100LH Midnight Special (Sold) - purchased 9/29/08
              Fully Vetterized and Dynojet Kit added, Heated Grips, Truck-Lite LED headlight, Accel Coils, Irridium plugs, TKAT Fork Brace, XS850LH Final Drive & Black SS Brake lines from Chacal.
              Here's my web page devoted to my bike! XS/XJ User's Manuals there, and the XJ1100 Service Manual and both XS1100 Service manuals (free download!).

Whether you think you can, or you think you cannot - You're right.
              -H. Ford

Comment

Working...
              X