Tail Gunner Pipes for my XS1100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tail Gunner Pipes for my XS1100

Now I am just thinking about what I'd like to do with my bike...I know that i want to keep it mostly stock but i also want it to be very customized...if that makes any sense at all... but i was looking at pipes, and I was thinking that at some point when i have about a grand for pipes...Tail gunner pipes would be pretty sweet on this bike... here is a pic of a set...

what do the rest of you think?
    Daily Driver - '04 Suzuki Marauder 1600
    Project Bike - '79 XS1100 Special

Hi my name is Nate and I'm am Addict...I quit riding every night before bed and can't help but start riding again the next morning...

Ride Till You Die!

"MESS WITH THE BEST DIE LIKE THE REST" -Semper Fidelis!

“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”

"When in doubt, Gas it!. If it doesnt fix the problem, at least it will end the suspense!"

I think they look cool.
    82 XJ1100
    Regina,Saskatchewan,
    Canada

2006 V-Star 1100 custom

Comment

tail gunner exhaust are very unique. and one a "rock cruser" like the xs1100 the will sprin like crazy.its a really cool effect. buddy has one on his gsxr 750
      _____________________________________________ 1979 XS 1100 Special "The judge" mods- K&N air pods, 4-1 mac, 147.5 pilots, 57.5 mains, LED turn signal, cafe bars, HEL translucent yellow stainless steel brake line, dyna coil (dc2-1), raptor 660 mc, r6 controls..(sold)

1982 gs1100e "all business" cafe project
      1980 gs1000g "stock"
      1982 honda express "stretched 10 inch(my daughters scooter)
      2008 jmstar 150cc Chinese scooter ( wife's bike)

Comment

I saw those on another bike and they looked and sounded awesome. I just din't know how much they co$t, whew!!! To rich for my budget.... Let me take a run down to my local boneyard, maybe I'll luck out. Yeah right, good luck bud.
        1980G Standard, Restored
        Kerker 4 - 1
        850 Rear End Mod
        2-21 Flashing LED Arrays on either side of license plate for Brake Light Assist, 1100 Lumen Cree Aux Lights,
        Progressive springs, Showa rear shocks
        Automatic CCT
        1980GH Special, Restored
        Stock Exhaust, New Handlebars, 1" Spacer in Fork Springs, Automatic CCT, Showa Rear Shocks
        '82 XJ1100 (Sold)
        Automatic CCT, RC Engineering 4 X 1 Exhaust, K&N Pods, #50 Pilot Jets, YICS Eliminator. Sorely missed.

Comment

Cobi I think i can find a real gatlin gun for cheaper...you think that would work for an exhaust?
          Daily Driver - '04 Suzuki Marauder 1600
          Project Bike - '79 XS1100 Special

Hi my name is Nate and I'm am Addict...I quit riding every night before bed and can't help but start riding again the next morning...

Ride Till You Die!

"MESS WITH THE BEST DIE LIKE THE REST" -Semper Fidelis!

“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”

"When in doubt, Gas it!. If it doesnt fix the problem, at least it will end the suspense!"

Comment

Working...
          X