80-81 Mixture screw o-rings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80-81 Mixture screw o-rings

If you are a clutz like me you may lose either the o-rings or the small washer from the mixture screws. I went to the local Yamarobber and they told me these are discontinued. However there is a solution. Suzuki does offer the correct o-rings and washers and they are available individually as well. The O-ring part number is 13295-29900 and the washer part number is 13291-29900. This way one does not have to order the whole mixture screw to get the washer or o-ring. Just thought I would pass this along in case anyone else is in a similar situation. The o-rings were about 5 Canuk bucks and the washers were 2 bucks.
    2-79 XS1100 SF
    2-78 XS1100 E Best bike Ever
    80 XS 1100 SG Big bore kit but not fully running yet.
    Couple of more parts bikes of which 2 more will live!

You can also get the washer and o-ring from MikesXS, he sells them as a kit with the o-ring, washer and the plug to go over the screw. I didn't use the plug.
    Cy

1980 XS1100G (Brutus) w/81H Engine
    Duplicolor Mirage Paint Job (Purple/Green)
    Vetter Windjammer IV
    Vetter hard bags & Trunk
    OEM Luggage Rack
    Jardine Spaghetti 4-2 exhaust system
    Spade Fuse Box
    Turn Signal Auto Cancel Mod
    750 FD Mod
    TC Spin on Oil Filter Adapter (temp removed)
    XJ1100 Front Footpegs
    XJ1100 Shocks

I was always taught to respect my elders, but it keeps getting harder to find one.

Comment

I actually knew that but i was trying to get this bike in a running mode Today, so I tried other avenues as MikesXs in Canada takes a week or so to get here specially if I order friday night...lol. I have several dealers within 15 miles so I did what I could to get it running now. I also ordered enough to repair another set of 80 carbs that I have around. One never knows when he may need a spare set of carbs to try out or loan to someone, or use on another bike. I certainly wish I had the parts a couple of days ago, it would have saved me some time for sure.
      2-79 XS1100 SF
      2-78 XS1100 E Best bike Ever
      80 XS 1100 SG Big bore kit but not fully running yet.
      Couple of more parts bikes of which 2 more will live!

Comment

Working...
      X