Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cobia View Post
    Yahman,
    Is that an oil filled pressure guage? I kind of like that setup, very utilitarian looking. Do you remember make and model of the guage? I suppose you fabricated the mount for it??
    Yes, it is oil filled. I picked it up at a yard sale, it's made by Harley Davidson.

Larry
    Inventor of the YICS Eliminator. Want one? Get it here.
    http://www.xs11.com/forum/showthread...399#post183399

If you're not riding, you're not living!
    82 XJ1100
    80 XS1100G (Project bike)
    64 Yamaha YA-6
    77 Suzuki TS-185

79 XS1100SF Built this one for a friend.
    See it here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBYT4C9_6Ac

Comment

Interesting...I don't think my XJ has the port just capped off, will have to check!

At any rate, here are the photos of the bolt I mentioned earlier. Supplier was Richard Shumway. I don't know if he is still active but I included his address if anyone wants to contact him.

As I mentioned, price was $20.00 when I bought mine about 3 years ago.

I stand corrected...I can't see well under the carbs, but did feel a bolt head on the case that might be a plug.
      Jerry Fields
      '82 XJ 'Sojourn'
      '06 Concours
      My Galleries Page.
      My Blog Page.
      "... life is just a honky-tonk show." Cherry Poppin' Daddy Strut

Comment

contact person

The Richard Shumway that Jerry listed as the supplier of the part is the famous " Planedick" , his name on the site,,,so whatever is easier to contact, use Jerry's info or go to "Planedick " and send a p.m.
        mike
        1982 xj1100 maxim
        1981 venture bagger
        1999 Kawi Nomad 1500 greenie
        1959 wife

Comment

That's soo funny Mike. I'll have to contact him, I know him since I sold him the fairing that came with my bike!!! Small world isn't it? Thanks.
          1980G Standard, Restored
          Kerker 4 - 1
          850 Rear End Mod
          2-21 Flashing LED Arrays on either side of license plate for Brake Light Assist, 1100 Lumen Cree Aux Lights,
          Progressive springs, Showa rear shocks
          Automatic CCT
          1980GH Special, Restored
          Stock Exhaust, New Handlebars, 1" Spacer in Fork Springs, Automatic CCT, Showa Rear Shocks
          '82 XJ1100 (Sold)
          Automatic CCT, RC Engineering 4 X 1 Exhaust, K&N Pods, #50 Pilot Jets, YICS Eliminator. Sorely missed.

Comment

Working...
          X