new guy some pics of my XS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new guy some pics of my XS

Hi guys, been on the forum for a short time have already found lots of information and people willing to help with questions...thanks for that.

here are a couple of (crappy) pics of my 79 XS1100SF, I bought it form the son of the original purchaser in 1979 bike has just over 25000 miles on it.

1979 XS1100SF

Welcome to the site Terry!!!!!

Nothing wrong with those pictures ,your bike looks like it's in very good condition and I like the colour .
    BDF Special
    80SG Vetter bagger 1196 Wiseco big bore kit, Mega Cycle Cams, slotted cam gears, ported and flowed head, bronze intake seats, Dyno Jet kit, Dyno coils and Mikes XS air pods, Venture cam chain adjuster,Geezer's regulator, Clutch mod, Mac 4 into 1 with custom built and tuned baffle, Oil cooler,MikesXS emulators mod.
    Dyno tuned to 98 hp at the rear wheel.

Comment

Welcome!
      The bike does look like it's in very good condition for it's age! I do see the right side muffler hit something at the back end, but over all, very nice.
      Now, about the red car in the background with the tape holding on the left rear quarter panel. That could use a little help!
      Ray Matteis
      KE6NHG
      XS1100 E '78 (winter project)
      XS1100 SF Bob Jones worked on it!

Comment

Welcome Terry, awesome looking bike.

Comment

Welcome! I always envy someone with stock exhaust.
          Nathan
          KD9ARL

μολὼν λαβέ

1978 XS1100E
          K&N Filter
          #45 pilot Jet, #137.5 Main Jet
          OEM Exhaust
          ATK Fork Brace
          LED Dash lights
          Ammeter, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, and Volt Meters

Green Monster Coils
          SS Brake Lines
          Vision 550 Auto Tensioner

In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

NICE, thanks for sharing!
            '79 XS11 Special, fork gaiters, Uni pods, 45 pilots, 140 mains, ditched the octy, solo seat, T kat fork brace

Purrs like a kitten, runs like a scalded cat

Comment

Working...
            X