EMGO cocktail shakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EMGO cocktail shakers

has anybody used dennis kirk cocktail shakers? because i took mine off ( to much to reweld plus im cheap) and u could hear me coming a couple miles away (ouch my ears hurt)...but it sound really effing mean when its idleing..like it has a massive cam in it...glug glug glug
    _____________________________________________ 1979 XS 1100 Special "The judge" mods- K&N air pods, 4-1 mac, 147.5 pilots, 57.5 mains, LED turn signal, cafe bars, HEL translucent yellow stainless steel brake line, dyna coil (dc2-1), raptor 660 mc, r6 controls..(sold)

1982 gs1100e "all business" cafe project
    1980 gs1000g "stock"
    1982 honda express "stretched 10 inch(my daughters scooter)
    2008 jmstar 150cc Chinese scooter ( wife's bike)

What are you talking about???
    " She'll make point five past lightspeed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself. "

79 xs11 standard
    xs pods, Kerker 4-1, zrx1200r carbs mikesxs coils 35k voltz of power!!!
    8mm msd wires
    tkat fork brace...
    Fox shocks...
    mikes650 front fender
    led's gallore...
    renthal bars
    gold valve emulators
    vmax tensioner
    Rifle fairing

Comment

+1 Yamahansolo...........sounds like one too many cocktails at work........
      81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

Originally posted by yamahansolo View Post
        What are you talking about???
        Hi Solo,
        these things:-
        http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/produc...ductId=p433825
        I only know because my son just bought a pair to put on his XS750 sidecar rig.
        His differ in that they kick up at ~15º rather than the straight one shown.
        He's only got one side fitted as yet, what with 2 jobs and a cute girlfriend he's kinda bitched for free time.
        Fred Hill, S'toon
        XS11SG with Spirit of America sidecar
        "The Flying Pumpkin"

Comment

Originally posted by fredintoon View Post
          Hi Solo, these things:- http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/produc...ductId=p433825 I only know because my son just bought a pair to put on his XS750 sidecar rig. His differ in that they kick up at ~15º rather than the straight one shown. He's only got one side fitted as yet, what with 2 jobs and a cute girlfriend he's kinda bitched for free time.
          yes there. thank you. opinions?
          _____________________________________________ 1979 XS 1100 Special "The judge" mods- K&N air pods, 4-1 mac, 147.5 pilots, 57.5 mains, LED turn signal, cafe bars, HEL translucent yellow stainless steel brake line, dyna coil (dc2-1), raptor 660 mc, r6 controls..(sold)

1980 gs1000g "stock"

Comment

Originally posted by lee_dutcher View Post
            yes there. thank you. opinions?
            Hi Lee,
            my opinion don't matter; he bought them because he likes the way they look.
            When the lad finally gets the second one installed and fires up the bike we'll know how they sound and how they affect the performance.
            Fred Hill, S'toon
            XS11SG with Spirit of America sidecar
            "The Flying Pumpkin"

Comment

i think they look really cool. not what you see everywhere, which is nice, but not so far out that they look dumb. i like 'em
              1980 XS 1100 Special (working to be my daily ride)

Comment

sounds good. i like the way the look as well. as for he performance ill just have to wait and see and post review for everyone else...unless someone does have them and do not want to share..lol.. oh and on that cocktail comment i dont drink them i enjoy a nice glass of whiskey and hienieken

1980 gs1000g "stock"

Comment

for the whiskey drinkers out there, there is nothing better imho, than basil hayden's. expensive, but excellent. only whiskey i'll drink neat.
                  1980 XS 1100 Special (working to be my daily ride)

Comment

felling kinda good....

going off on a tangent but hey till someone give me an amswers on these d@mn EMGO cocktails then hey why not. for me when it comes to whiskey i prefer jack select barrel.. but my wife hates it because 48 buck a pint suck but it tastes soooooooo goooooddddd. but right now im ejoying a pony keg of heineken with some friends

1980 gs1000g "stock"

Comment

I too love me some whiskey. I don't care for the dry stuff though, such as Jack. For budgetary reasons, Jim is my best friend. If I could afford it all the time, it would be Woodford. Tried Knob Hill the other night and thought that was not too bad either. I'll take any of the above or better neat.
                      '81 XS1100 SH

Melted to the ground during The Valley Fire

Sep. 12th 2015

RIP

Comment

Ok. You said you took them off? Are you wanting to sell them? Or asking if we thought they are too loud? I am drinking paulaner hefe-weizen right now... very tasty! Any way I have a kerker with a pipe through the middle and the hardly guys can hear me even when I am behind them just ask brent. He thought I was going to run him over but I was quite a few feet back from him loud.
                        " She'll make point five past lightspeed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself. "

79 xs11 standard
                        xs pods, Kerker 4-1, zrx1200r carbs mikesxs coils 35k voltz of power!!!
                        8mm msd wires
                        tkat fork brace...
                        Fox shocks...
                        mikes650 front fender
                        led's gallore...
                        renthal bars
                        gold valve emulators
                        vmax tensioner
                        Rifle fairing

Comment

yes i took them off. i know it is to loud but im young and i dont like to hear anyway ( im married..lol).. i guess i could sell them there not bad shape just need to be cleaned up no rusting just a spear from my shoe one the left side pipe, il clean them before i send them....i but i was just asking if anyone had and personal experance on the EMGO cocktails mufflers....

1980 gs1000g "stock"

Comment

Working...
                          X